Fall Polish Haul!!!

hilaryrose

I do two nail polish hauls a year - one in the spring, one in the fall. The colours tend to translate into winter/summer well and I don't bust my wallet.

I picked up seven bottles last night - might go back for one or two more that my beauty shop didn't have in stock.

My haul:

• Little Brown Dress (Essie)
  • Hot Coco (Essie)
  • Ingrid (China Glaze)
  • Bogie (China Glaze)
  • The Show Must Go On (OPI)
  • Here Today Aragon Tomorrow (OPI)
  • Seche Vite

Here Today & Seche Vite were re-purchases. Someone stole my purse, and those two polishes (along with some Color Club minis) were in it when they took it. Very sad.

I still want Merino Cool by Essie, and maybe some other fun Holiday colours - any suggestions? I'm generally not into bright colours, more into taupes and medium colors.

kc8

Wow. Sounds like you're ready for the winter months! If you didn't already know, Essie is coming out with their winter collection in the beginning of December which I'm dying for. It consists of a deep emerald color, rich plum, black ruby, etc. I would definitely keep my eye out for this collection. You might be able to find a brighter color that you feel comfortable with.

hilaryrose

Wow. Sounds like you're ready for the winter months! If you didn't already know, Essie is coming out with their winter collection in the beginning of December which I'm dying for. It consists of a deep emerald color, rich plum, black ruby, etc. I would definitely keep my eye out for this collection. You might be able to find a brighter color that you feel comfortable with.

Oooh wow, those all sound awesome! Thanks for the update
greengrin.gif

Yeah, I went a little polish crazy. This is the first job I've had in a while where I've been allowed to wear anything other than a french manicure!

hilaryrose

Update - I'm wearing Little Brown Dress and I've been getting compliments about it all day! I was so nervous 'cause it's so dark!