Falsies

simplyenchantin

This is a dumb question, but I was messing around with some falsies earlier and was washing the glue off in warm water, and now they are all bent and look crappy.. is there anyway to fix them or should I just bin them
th_confused_new.gif

Jade M

If you are using MAC lashes they are made from human hair, so avoid washing in water ... I don't know about you, but my hair frizzes if I wash it lol.

The best way to care for your lashes is to place the dirty lash between two tissues and pour a dash of brush cleaner over them and gently rub back and forth. The brush cleaner will clean and disinfect the lash. Place back in their case for next time.

Lashes are generally only okay for about three uses.

xLongLashesx

I use eye makeup remover on a cotton bud on my cheapies and just gently pull the glue off.. I think you've buggered them Mich!

Pinupsundae

I've done this before and whilst they never fully recover what I did was pop them back in the case whilst still damp and moulded them around the curved bit to let them dry in that shape. I also just took a little lash comb and tried to brush them out in the right direction. They weren't quite good as new afterwards, but they weren't as mangled as when I finished cleaning them. Now, as Jade said, I use a bit of eye make-up remover and they seem to come up ok, sometimes I gently peel off the glue too if it looks like it'll come off nicely.

simplyenchantin

Thanks people! I read somewhere that warm water works so thats why I did that haha. They aren't MAC ones, but they are human hair, so thats probably why that happened, doh!

As a last attempt I'll wet them again and try your method Pinup! Otherwise to the bin they go lol
ssad.gif