Fashion School Inspired Look: Glittery Black Smokey Eyes

smellyocheese

This is my interpretation of a Fashion School look. I had so much fun doing this look but I removed everything before I went out of the house
tong.gif
I just love transformations.

Click for tutorial...

Thanks for looking!

*Normal picture of me at the end of post for reference

P1100220.jpg

Items Used:

Face:
Monistat Chafing Gel
Jordana Liquid Foundation Tawny
Revlon Skinlights in Peach Light (mixed with foundation)
Missha Perfect Concealer
Coastalscents Silica Powder

Cheeks:
e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Duo (the bronzer)
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #6
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in New Vegas

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Slate
88 Eyeshadow Palette (matte black and matte white)
I Nuovi D27 Eyeshadow in Charcoal
NYX Eyeshadow in Hot Orange
MAC Eyeshadow in Era
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
MAC Creme Liner in Black
Maybelline Turbo Boost Mascara
I Nuovi EX 03 Pro Lashes
Daiso Auto Eyebrow Pencil

Lips:
NYX Round Lipstick in Circe
MAC Lipglass in Florabundance

New-Folder-%287%2932.jpg

New-Folder-%287%2933.jpg

P1090954.jpg

Khalia25

Omg, this is gorgeous. You look like you're wearing SFF...but then again, you're skin is naturally beautiful, so I'm sure anything you put on your skin will glow....

amyzon

Wow, this is so hot!!!! I absolutely would have worn this out of the house, but you have so much going on naturally that I why would you need to?
smiles.gif
I was about to ask where the NYX Hot Orange came in, then I saw it on your lower lashline... Very unique touch!

smellyocheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Omg, this is gorgeous. You look like you're wearing SFF...but then again, you're skin is naturally beautiful, so I'm sure anything you put on your skin will glow....

Thanks!
What's SFF?
nope.gif

It has a lot to do with the foundation and lighting. But the Jordana foundation does look good in pictures when paired with silica powder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Wow, this is so hot!!!! I absolutely would have worn this out of the house, but you have so much going on naturally that I why would you need to?
smiles.gif
I was about to ask where the NYX Hot Orange came in, then I saw it on your lower lashline... Very unique touch!

My climate is too warm for this! I was kinda winging it with the Hot Orange. Lol. turned out to be alright, yeah?

Everyone else: THANK YOU!! I really need to do super dramatic looks more often. I've gotten so lazy!