Fast and the Furious anyone???

CosmePro

Has anyone seen it yet??

OMG Vin Diesel is haaawwwt...yummy, lick him up with a spoon yummy...sigh*

Seriously, thought the movie was great...took me right back to the first one...way better then the 2 mistakes in between IMO

coachkitten

I want to see it so badly! Paul Walker and Vin Disel are so flipping hot!! Hopefully tomorrow I can get some friends to go with me.

Babylard

i liked the first fast and furious but not the ones after that. i saw adventureland instead lol...

chiquilla_loca

want to see it, but will probably wait till it comes out on DVD
the ending of Tokoyo Drift literally gave me goosebumps seeing Vin Diesel!

s0_fam0us

lol... I saw it at midnight opening day (completely not planned...), again friday nite (sort of planned) and again saturday nite (those plans had been set for months)... I liked it. Definitely better than 2F2F & Tokyo Drift, but not even close to the first... I think I was really disappointed that this movie didn't have any quotable lines (i.e. "I smell skanks," or "I live my life a quarter mile at a time"), but it was good.

Vin is so hot! OMG! I just druelled on my hubbies arm. lol. I thought it was a good movie as well. Sometimes you cant believe the critics. Who are they to say you wont like it??
I was so sad that letty died in the movie. I liked her in the other one. She was so Vin's type. lol. As if i know him like that and to also be calling him Vin. hehehe