Fav way to wear glitter eyeliners?

MizzVivaGlam

What is ur favorite way to apply glitter liner? I've recently bought a few and would love some ideas-I have gold,silver,and peach but want to get bolder colors like purple too. Also, what's a good subtle way to pair them with basic liners like black and brown?

Thanks
smiles.gif

gildedangel

I like to put them over black and brown liners and I like to use them to line my lower lash line in athicker line as well. HTH!

xsnowwhite

sometimes i do regular black on the top and over that line, not directly on top of it, i do a thin line of white glitter liner. it looks pretty cool. Also, i wear it on the lower lash line or on top of any color eyeliner.

Shadowy Lady

I also love mine on top of black. But I just got a dark blue glitter liner from Lise Watier that looks amazing on top of a navy liner...I must make an FOTD with it

kaliraksha

Hehe, this is funny. I also <3 my glitter products over black I think it makes it look more sophisticated and grown up. I like to use my peacocked to line my eyes and then do dark smokey black eyelids for when I go out... I keep the rest of my outfit simple and usually black. Or if I want something more subtle I will only line the top third and bottom third of my eyes with the glitter liner then do the rest black. The glitter near the inner eyes kind of opens up your eyes and makes people do a double take because they don't always catch that it's glitter til it hits the light.

Fataliya

I used to wear mine over black liner on my top lid. But then, because of allergies and watering eyes, I stopped using the black liner and only wear the glitter liner on the top.

VeXedPiNk

I love using my glitter liners along my bottom lashes. My favourite is a sparkly green from Victoria's Secret that looks especially great when paired with gold eyeshadows. Adds a nice little pop of colour.