Fave MAC LE Packaging?

Suzyn

I was just looking at some of my LE packaging and just wondered if any of you had any faves when It came to LE packaging?

I loved the green of Lure.

Anybody else? What did you love? Want to see any packaging again?

MAC is love

I don't own anything from the Lure line, sadly...but I thought the color they chose was very pretty
smiles.gif
They should do it more often. Or the special engraving like the BLM line
smiles.gif

jenii

Lure! I got like, three eyeshadows and a blushcreme from it, and I love the aqua packaging.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I love the MAC Couture Mystery Powder, Rich Metal Highlighter, and the special buffer brush. I disliked the Lipsticks, and the lipglasses were alright.

I really liked how Black Tied looked in the Lure collection, I didn't like how the blush cremes, and the lipsticks looked.

I really liked the Catherine Deneuve Blot Powder compacts.

Suzyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

I really liked the Catherine Deneuve Blot Powder compacts.

Oh I totally loved those too!!
eyelove.gif
I completely forgot about them! I still have one as a back up. Just havent brought myself to use it yet...

geeko

Lure for me. I love the pearly aqua color on the packagin on the eyeshadows, lipglass and blushcremes

duch3ss25

Tantress and Catherine Deneuve for me! I have depotted my Lure e/s but I just can't bring myself to do the same with these. And I'm already thinking of switching my regular pressed blot in to the CD beauty powder when I'm done with it.

carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Moonbathe. I am a sucker for white.

Same here. I went out and bought a new teapot the other day just because I wanted a white one.

Ashleybubbles83

lure was pretty, belle azure made me think the box was counterfeit but the bronzy look of the e/s compact was cute...

i think moonbathe's my favorite though. so far...

Latest posts