Fave Movie Of All Time???

shopgirl151

Right now, I am loving Sweet Home Alabama and The Notebook. But it changes on a weekly basis.
smiles.gif

cinkiss

To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar!
Patrick Swazye, John Leguizamo, and Wesley Snipes as women it makes me fall over every time!! oh and Grease...... Cry Baby.......Hair Spray... the list goes on and on
greengrin.gif

notevenjail

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamakeup
Im Bored!
Just thought it would be fun to see everyones favourite movie??
mines...Pulp Fiction!

I love Pulp Fiction!

I think the Indiana Jones trilogy is my fave though (and yes the 3 movies count at 1). 8)

Juneplum

that's easy.. has been and always will be:
WILLIE WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!
th_worship.gif
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
fluffy.gif
bouquet.gif
:roll: :thumbsup: it's been my FAVORITE since i was a small child and STILL is now! i STILL cry at the end to this day and it ain't like I don't know how the movie ends..
greengrin.gif
EVERYONE that knows me thinks i'm nuts cos i can pretty much recite the entire movie AND sing all the songs!!!
bigstar.gif
encore.gif
winks.gif
!! coming in second, the lion king, the lotr trilogy, the original star wars trilogy and the indiana jones trilogy..

Shawna

All right, I'm a freak, but my favorite movie is Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell. I laugh my ass off every time I watch it. The first 2 Evil Dead movies are great too, but AOD is the best.

mrskloo

hahaha.. it's the same way with me Juneplum. I cry at the end of Willy Wonka too. I have more fun watching that movie then my son does. My husband won't take me to movies anymore because I cry too much he says. hahaha.

But my all time favorite movie is A League of Their Own.

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
labrynth

DOOODE! I HAVE THE SOUNDTRACKKK!!!!

Dance Magic Dance! MAGIC DANCE!

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
labrynth

DOOODE! I HAVE THE SOUNDTRACKKK!!!!

Dance Magic Dance! MAGIC DANCE!

me too. and the dvd and vhs. Im the hugest bowie fan.