Favorite Canadian- Drugstore Products

VanessaS

Hi ladies new to the forums but I noticed that there were some threads about different countries favorite drugstore goodies and I thought I would add one for Canada!

My personal Favorite is Annabelle Cosmetics I love their single eye shadows and their blushes.
I just got a bunch of their single pan eye shadows at Rexall for 2.50 each because they are no longer being made they decided to stick to potted eye shadows!
I am a sucker for deals I have a larger make up collection but I don't think I paid full price for anything haha so I would like to know:

What are your favorite Canadian Drug store brands/ places you like to find Cheap yet awesome makeup?
Do you have any Online sites that you like to find deals on drug store products?
Also are their any products that you would like to see from other countries come to canada? I know that there is a new color stay whipped foundation that I would love to try!

Definitely Annabelle, ANYTHING! Try out their Smoothliners for sure :) Other Canadian brands you may not know were Canadian... Yaby, Face Atelier, Cargo (LOVE THEIR BLUSHERS/BRONZERS, but not drugstore!), Balmshell (Amazing glosses..), MAC, Quo (Any of their brushes! You can find them at Shopper's Drugmarts), Marcelle, CoverFX, Lise Watier, Joe Fresh (Definitely try out their lip stains & basically anything else they make.. In Canada at SuperStores, Independents, etc.) & Vasanti!

Btw the Colour Stay Whipped Foundation is incredible! I purchased it in the States & can't wait for it to come here.. I'd love for.. MUA Makeup Academy to come to Canada (It's British). All of their makeup is under 2 or 3 pounds & amazing quality, I have quite a lot from MUA! As well as Sleek of course.. Barry M. Mostly British brands :) xxx

I forgot to add Jordana Cosmetics as well, definitely wish they would come to Canada, but for now Cherry Culture will do ;)