Favorite ELF products

spookafeller

i would love to try the brushes, but the stores here that carry ELF never carry the brushes :-( did you get yours online?

loveoontherocks

hey Spookafeller! the brushes that I have from ELF were purchased at target. My target carrys a decent selection of them. Although they are inexpensive, some of them are really nice. My favorite is the complexion brush which i used to put my bronzer on!

niamhco

I just recently tried out ELF products having read quite a bit about them. My favourite items are

1) The studio Stippling Brush (£3.50), my first time using a stippling brush but this seems to do a great job
2) the eyebrow kit (£3.50) find this product absolutely fantastic and very natural looking.
3) the brush case (£5.00), fantastic value and holds alot of brushes.

FourC's

Love the eyelash curler. Their gel eyeliners are amazing and I've yet to find a lip product of theirs that I haven't liked.

villabeauTIFFul

I found ELF at Target and got hooked!! I recently ordered from their website a couple of weeks ago (FYI their shipping takes FOREVER!) and have found my favorite ELF products that I am in LOVE with.

in no particular order
-blushed and bronzed (studio line) / reminds me of NARS Orgasam and Laugna compact
-cream liners (studio line) / an assortment of colors and the staying power is nice
-glossy lip gloss (studio line) / smells and taste like grape but not over powering.. no shimmer just color and full glossy lips... NO STICKYNESS!!! Really, ... not sticky at all.

madeinbrklyn

o jeez..thats hard lol but if i had to pick three things as my favorite...
1) Studio Brushes
2) Studio Blushes
3) Mineral Eyeshadows

lollypop

Studio lippie with spf 15,studio eyelash curler and s.kabuki.on second place I would probably put mineral booster

Eisleyan

I've tried a lot, not really a fan of most. I do love the brushes and the black liquid liner is super black and opaque~

1) Loose mineral eyeshadows
2) Eyeshadow primers
3) Liquid eyeliner in black

I have tried alot and some things I just have to toss out. But for $1-$6 its worth checking out. I'm not really a fan of the brushes but the essentials eyeshadow brush is something i use alot!

hazelnuts

love elf...
my favorite
1. Studio eyebrow kit in dark
2. Studio tone correcting powder
3. Studio blush & bronzing powder

coffee1

Definitely the brushes!

1. Regular line concealer brush - I use this as a lip brush
2. Regular line eyeshadow brush - it's so great for sweeping on a base color!
3. Studio line blush brush - it's a great blush brush if you prefer a smaller brush head, so soft!
4. Mineral line blending eye brush - I use this to do precision highligher work
5. Studio line contour blrush - I use this to apply gel eyeliner as a base for a dark smokey eye