Favorite eyebrow filler?

Lavande

I've never used a pencil. I don't know if I can make it blendable. I think I read this was a dupe for one of MAC's. Glad to know it stays put!

Thanks
I use maybelline Define A Brow in dark brown. there's a variety of different shades and it always stays sharp since its packaged like a mechanical pencil. Plus, its only about 6 dollars. I have oily skin and it lasts all days as long as I don't rub it too hard (its even stayed on pretty well when I've fallen asleep in it)

WhatWouldJoanDo

I like NARS Bali eyeshadow to fill in brows using the NARS eyebrow brush - it's da bomb! ... consider where you first drop the brush on your brow will have the most pigment ... i start on the middle of the brow and move outward and then on the inside edge and shade in towards the middle.

supercelestine

Mac Pencil in Spiked
OR
Anastasia's Brow pencil

I used to use shadow, but I find that pencils really do mimic brow hair. :)

Theres my vote!

afulton

I use MAC's Stud eyebrow pencil. Sometimes I may use Espresso eyeshadow to fill in. I always set it with MAC's Show Off brow set. Amazing!

DolceGrapefruit

Not sure if it is still available, but I have been using MAC Brow Shader in the Porcelaine/Browning combo for quite some time, but I just got the Smashbox Brow Tech & Creme Eyeliner Palette and I am loving it so far - especially the wax. I also got a tip about using NYC Smooth Mineral Eye Powder in Espresso for this, so when I found it at the Dollar Store I tried it out, and like it just as much as the MAC!

Almost black.

Few months ago I tried Anastasia (Ash Blonde shade) and I've been all over it since then! Never been able to find a perfect match until I tried Anastasia :)