Favorite Features!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Haha... I dont mind shaved heads eigther. Well actually I guess it depends on the guy, some look silly with it (feel bad for em when it's not their decision lol).

I licked a guys shaved head in a club one lol. I dunno why I did it lol, he was surprised LOL (and a little turned on lol, he tried so hard that night to get me to go home with him lol)

I LOVE SHAVED HEADS! My hubby goes back and forth between short and shaved. Oddly enough, I have that same urge to lick it! We are freaks, huh?

lara

My DH keeps his hair clipped to a Navy regulation #1 - whenever it's freshly cut I follow him from room to room, patting and rubbing at it.
lol.gif

fash10nista

lmao.gif
at Tye and Shimmer...stop, you're makin me blush...
blush-anim-cl.gif

I
heart.gif
shaved heads..My hubby went shaved in 2001 and, I have to admit I wasn't too thrilled at first but it grew (pardon the pun!) on me....Now, I can't see him with hair...
lol.gif

So when his hair starts growing, I'm the one that tells him to shave...
graucho.gif

But back to topic, I've been complimented on my eyes, lips, hair and :booty: so I consider those my fave features.

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
i don't really like most of my features..esp my legs.
the only thing i'm happy with is my jawline lol

I hate hate hate hate my legs. I don't know what I like about my body... I think eyes and probably waist. I have very wide hips and a big arse but at least I have a nice thin waist...
hmm.gif

d_flawless

hmm...i like my boobs, they're quite full for someone my size (hopefully they stop growing though, because E cups run in my family and i don't like my 125-lb frame can pull that off!)
when i make time to work out, i do like how quickly my body seem to show results...maybe i should do it more often!

lol, not to full of BS (or full of myself!), but i think it's hard not to like some things about yourself, because regardless of how gross you may feel somedays, everyone has something they like...

eowyn797

hmm, yeah, way too much boobage for one girl to handle here, so if anyone wants some of my G's, just let me know.

i do rather like my eyes and my hands, though. i'm another one of those girls blessed with long fingers and fast-growing nails. people are always asking me if they're real.

back when i weighed a lot less, i really liked my butt, too. someday i'll get out from behind a desk and have a job where i'm moving around all day.