Favorite Foreign M/U Finds?

GalleyGirl

Ever traveled out of your country and found some beauty products on your trip that were amazing? Or do you live in an area with a really high immigrant population so you have lots of "exotic" goodies carried alongside the mainstream ones in your local stores? I'm from LA, so there are a lot of Mexican products on the shelves of CVS, like this great $1 bar of sulfur soap, and this $1 bottle of glycerin and rose water. And then of course there is my favorite Mexican candy, which is this corn shaped lollipop covered in chili powder.

uberlicious

Ooh, I'm from India, and I've found that the best kohl and kajal eyeliner comes from this Indian brand called Lakme. It's awesome, but kinda sucks, because I can only get it once every few years.

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberlicious
Ooh, I'm from India, and I've found that the best kohl and kajal eyeliner comes from this Indian brand called Lakme. It's awesome, but kinda sucks, because I can only get it once every few years.

My best friend was from Pakistan in high school, she always had these great vials of kohl too!

Fairybelle

When I travel to Japan, I love looking for all the 'UV', and sunscreen filled products for the face. Sometimes I get lucky here at home in the US and find some products like MAC Lightful collection--usually sold in Korea, or Clinique Active White, at my local CCO. I just have to look carefully I guess. I wish that the US had more products containing sunscreen. SPF 15 just doesn't cut it... I always look for 30 or higher. I know the 'cap' for SPF protection is somewhere around 30 or 45, but it can't hurt to get the most sun protection, especially in beauty products, right?