Favorite MAC blush

AnitaK

Sadly, I am just getting into blushes. What are your favs?
Hi....a year ago, I was in that position and now I own about twenty....My favourites from the permanent range are: Springsheen, Margin and Sunbasque. Also Gentle and Gleeful from the mineralized blush range are beautiful.

Hope this helps

geeko

I have more than a 100 mac blushers and i go thru phrases

My current favourite is Taupe blush.

stephshopaholic

I agree with geeko I enjoy taupe as well it's a reddish brown which sound weird for a blush but I use it to define my cheekbones and it looks nice it's my most used Mac blush

JessKO

I would second the vote for Melba. It looks like nothing much in the pan but on the cheeks it's amazing. I recently picked up Hipness from Wash and Dry and I'm really loving it too. It's such a lovely pinky-coral with a nice sheen; perfect for summer!

Peaches is absolute favourite. I reach for it more during spring and summer than autumn/winter. It's just the perfekt "pure" peach shade. No signs of pink or brown while not being too orange. I own around 12 blushers but Peaches is the only one which I would never want to be without.

Erica53094

Hi....a year ago, I was in that position and now I own about twenty....My favourites from the permanent range are: Springsheen, Margin and Sunbasque. Also Gentle and Gleeful from the mineralized blush range are beautiful.  Hope this helps
Just bought gentle. Very pretty. I was tempted to buy Springsheen but no more peachy blushes for me or at least I'm trying to steer clear!

iqaganda

To lessen my expenses everytime MAC releases a collection, I swore that I would only stick to the permanent blush collection. Well.. I actually did it, for a few years, and my favorite is Dainty, but lately, after trying on Linda. OMG, I think it's coming back again... I wanted to purchase Hipness!