Favorite MSF

Heiaken

Out of my collection (have 10 MSF) have to say that the most I use So Ceylon and Lightscapade. Just today I got Shimpagne so it might be that that will creep on the top too
smiles.gif

glassy girl

I belive i own 12 different one's and my fav is New Vega(i think thats how u spell)i love them all but this is my fav!

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have (in order they were released):

Shimpagne
Glissade
Lightscapade
Global Glow
Gold Spill
Northern Light
New Vegas
Light Flush
Warmed
Gold Deposit
Petticoat
So Ceylon
Soft & Gentle
Blonde
and Redhead.

My favorites have got to be Shimpagne and Glissade. Nothing can top the bronzey golden soft shimmer of Shimpagne, and the peachy pinkness of Glissade!

GlamQueen21

So Ceylon (my favorite! I use it everyday)
Gold Deposit ( I only use it when it's nice outside and when the sun is shining)
Petticoat (I use it over my Stark Naked Blush or Dollymix)

LionQueen

Speaking of MSFs - this may be jumping the gun since the BBR MSF's just came out, but does anyone know when the next ones will come out? I didn't see any mentioned for the Hello Kitty collection, which I was kind of surprised by. I'm a bit addicted to them, and I want more! And I don't want to buy on Ebay, not cos of the price but cos I'm afraid of getting a fake one.

Right now I only have four: Soft and Gentle, So Ceylon, Petticoat, and Redhead. I guess I could get Blonde and Gold Deposit while I wait for new ones...

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionQueen
Speaking of MSFs - this may be jumping the gun since the BBR MSF's just came out, but does anyone know when the next ones will come out? I didn't see any mentioned for the Hello Kitty collection, which I was kind of surprised by. I'm a bit addicted to them, and I want more! And I don't want to buy on Ebay, not cos of the price but cos I'm afraid of getting a fake one.

Right now I only have four: Soft and Gentle, So Ceylon, Petticoat, and Redhead. I guess I could get Blonde and Gold Deposit while I wait for new ones...

I believe there are MSF's with the SugarSweet Collection...

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...rSweetMSFS.jpg

FACE - blush, highlight | Mineralize Skinfinish (MSF)

Perfect Topping (pink/peach/lavender melange)
Refined (tan/peach/coral melange)

MrsRjizzle

my favorite is Redhead and before that was so ceylon (im nw15) Petticoat is gorgeous as well. Whom I kidding I cant play favorites! Brunette is beautiful and soft and gentle is nice too. im in MSF heaven
smiles.gif

kyoto

I have the majority of them, but my favorites are:

1. Light Flush
2. Brunette
3. Blonde
4. Petticoat
5. Metal Rock - for contouring

Everyday I wear one of them.

blindpassion

I wore petticoat today! I reminded myself how much I like it
smiles.gif
Mine turns up very dark because it has a ton of veining.

LionQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I believe there are MSF's with the SugarSweet Collection...

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...rSweetMSFS.jpg

FACE - blush, highlight | Mineralize Skinfinish (MSF)

Perfect Topping (pink/peach/lavender melange)
Refined (tan/peach/coral melange)

Thanks - those two look gorgeous
smiles.gif
Maybe I'll just save my pennies for those- Blonde is sold out, and I don't really want Brunette, and I'm not sure Gold Deposit will work on my light skin... so perhaps I should wait til March.

macluvermre

......Although - I think the prettiest one ever made was Lightscapade, their was not enough color pay off for me
tong.gif
....It was so purrrrrrty!! IMO, of course

spectrolite

At the moment I think Petticoat is my favorite but honestly I love ALL of my precious MSF's. Each one is splendid in its own little way
smiles.gif
I am looking forward to getting my hands on the Sugarsweet ones! They look very pretty.

trinity27109

Gold Deposit

My favorite MA suggested that I get this and used it for me in a look. I love this MSF and always get a ton of compliments when I use it.

coachkitten

My favorite MSF is Lightscapade but there are many others that I love like Stereo Rose, Petticoat, Pleasureflush, Redhead, and Porcelain Pink.