Favorite urban beauty supply store products

Prototype83

The Ruby Kisses cream shadow/liners! I love them all. They're like NYX pencils, but they don't need to be sharpened b/c they're retractable.

Goat Goat Etc.

NYX for sure.
And then recently Ruby Kisses new Jumbo Pencils!
So pigmented!
I got Rich Bitch in an awesome bright navy!

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by she
i needed a bright red lipstick and gloss for a party and picked up sinful's vixen lipstick and golden red gloss and have added them to my daily makeup bag. i am looking to pick up some more this weekend as well. the lipstick is a bit glossy but had a nice wear and the gloss (at least the one i chose) has a nice cherry smell.

love the cherry smell!

she

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbright
Kiss New York Eyebrow pencil in Spiked. Love it, even more than MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil.

say what?? my spiked pencil broke on me so now i have to hunt this down. ty.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
I like the absolute brow pencils also. I just discovered NK HD shadows (how do you get the matte ones to stay on your lids?). The colors are pretty.

You know, I went to the BSS that I usually get my Absoloute pencils from because I can't seem to find them anywhere else... and THEY don't have any left either, save for the Black ones, and my preferred one is Black Brown
ssad.gif

Re: the matte NK HD shadows, which ones are you having problems with? The only matte one I have problems with is 3034 (matte turquoise), but I haven't tried to wear it out yet, so it doesn't bother me that much. I think that one, 3008 (matte tan/nude) and 3037 ( matte black) are the only true mattes of theirs that I own. 3004 and 3039 look a little matte in the pan, but they're truly satins when applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbright
Kiss New York Eyebrow pencil in Spiked. Love it, even more than MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil.

I got this since I can't find my Absolute pencils anymore... and the tip keeps breaking on me. I'm gonna get another one just in case this one is a bad one... but the color is nice and wears well on my brows.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu

Re: the matte NK HD shadows, which ones are you having problems with? The only matte one I have problems with is 3034 (matte turquoise), but I haven't tried to wear it out yet, so it doesn't bother me that much. I think that one, 3008 (matte tan/nude) and 3037 ( matte black)
are the only true mattes of theirs that I own. 3004 and 3039 look a little matte in the pan, but they're truly satins when applied...

That's exactly the one I was talking about. That and the light blue. They do have some shimmer, but they blend away so easily.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
That's exactly the one I was talking about. That and the light blue. They do have some shimmer, but they blend away so easily.

Ahhh, okay. Well the others work just fine for me, have you tried using them over NYX Milk pnecil or UD Yeyo pencil? I've been usineg those items and Loreal Decrease... or maybe I've just been wearing those colors under the most ideal conditions and not very long to have them fade out on me.
th_dunno.gif

If you can, give those a try and let me know!