Favorite Vamp Nail Polish Shades

Curly1908

I've been in love with vamps since my mom let me purchase a shade called "Sangria" in middle school.
drools.gif

I've decided to get back into them. What're ur fav vamp shades?
choochoo.gif

cutegingerbread

I've been in love with the shade Uptempo Plum by Sally Hansen. It's a dark plummy red with a little bit of shimmer, and a GREAT formula!

Daph_

My faves:
Zoya Kalista
China Glaze Short and Sassy
OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Misa Cholate Icing

And there were some nice vampies in the Ulta Glam Goth 5pack

Kragey

Revlon Valentine -- stains like a beyotch, but it looks gorgeous on and wears well. Actually, Revlon makes a lot of vampy shades.

Orly Enchanted Forest -- gorgeous green cream. I think this was LE.
ssad.gif

Sinful Colors Rich In Heart -- $2 for a stunning polish that you just can't photograph. It's a blackened burgundy with tons of super-fine red shimmer...indescribable.

Sally Hansen Navy Baby -- dark navy blue cream that's opaque in one coat and not streaky in the slightest.

Orly Liquid Vinyl -- probably my favorite black. Applies like a dream and is super-shiny even without a topcoat.

nychick1384

I'm really liking China Glaze First Class Ticket from their Fall 2010 collection. It looks either super dark purple or black until it's in light then all of the pretty purple shimmer shows up beautifully.

lightgreen22

Lippman- Maneater, it takes 4 coats to reach perfection but it applies like butter and is such a sumpuous color

Gemini13

My favorites: O.P.I., Lincoln Park After Dark, Essie, Over the Edge, Covergirl Boundless Color, Midnight Magic, N.Y.C., Chinatown, Max Factor, Crimson Surge, Sinful Colors, Rich in Heart and What's your name, Sally Hansen Solon Nail Lacquer in: Black Patent, Navy Venom, and Plum Licorice. Wet N Wild, Ebony Hates Chris Fast Dry Polish (which is why I really like it!)