Favourite Beauty Blog

baxterina

Is there something like it? For me it would be www.frontrowbeauty.com It's more beauty than just make up blog. I love it because beauty is described and showed there as some harmomy. Beautiful aussie girl and her vision of beauty is so inspiring If there is something that defines beauty this blog is the thing For me:) And Your favorite beauty blog ?

baxterina

www.makeupmag.pie so many beauties from Chanel and swatches that just make me want these things Thanks for posting and inspiration I'm make up no make up type but thing some of these girls are really doing great job become kinda icons.

katred

Specktra Bestie
There are so many that I love! I'll skip over some of the more obvious ones, but here are a few...

www.colourmeloud.com- I love that she does bold looks and we seem to have similar tastes in shades, so it makes it easy for me to judge things.

www.gettingcheeky.com- Absolutely love her "inspired by literature" series and her descriptions of perfumes are incredibly evocative.

wondegondigo.blogspot.com- Love her tone in general, very thoughtful

drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.com- Engaging, funny writer and again, similar taste to mine

There are a lot of great beauty blogs out there and I love that so many of them have distinct voices and interesting takes on the beauty industry.

baxterina

There are so many that I love! I'll skip over some of the more obvious ones, but here are a few...

www.colourmeloud.com- I love that she does bold looks and we seem to have similar tastes in shades, so it makes it easy for me to judge things.

www.gettingcheeky.com- Absolutely love her "inspired by literature" series and her descriptions of perfumes are incredibly evocative.

drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.com- Engaging, funny writer and again, similar taste to mine

There are a lot of great beauty blogs out there and I love that so many of them have distinct voices and interesting takes on the beauty industry.
Thanks Katred:)
Inspired by literature is so refreshing and creates so many challenges.
You're right- there are so many blogs because there so many ways to see what beauty is.
And every way is good in this case guess.
I think we love some blog because the way of showing beauty is similar to our idea of it.
It's like I love the same sunnies as Reika - esp. Celine thought think she is not addicted (as I am).

Knope2012

Great choices, Katred! Getting Cheeky's perfume reviews make me want to go out and buy them all. I really love her word choices too.