Favourite Pink Nude for WOC

highonmac

Hi ladies, I am searching around for the perfect pinkie nude lip. What are some of your favourites!

disconlemonade

I really like Hug Me, it looks pinky nude on me. I'm NC 43 with pigmented lips.

Btw, I love your videos on Youtube, esp your hauls lol!
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

If you can find 3N at your CCO That is my #1 fav along with Aloof which was also LE......uggghhhhh
I have never tried Hug me...But I hear it is great

elongreach

Ok, I really should be getting ready to leave, but I had to get involved in this convo before I started getting ready. I feel like I am the queen of all types of pink nudes. So I pulled the ones closest to me since I'm on a time crunch (1.5 hours now to put on makeup and fix hair???).

First pic has Hug Me, Barely Lit, Embraceable, and one of my favorites Velvet Teddy. On the bottom of Velvet Teddy I'm just showing you what it looks like with love nectar (my gloss of choice with this lip)

005-2.jpg

The next pic is of Lollipop Lovin (it really is nude, it's a glaze), Twig Twig, and YSL #4 Sweet Honey (which is expensive, but well worth it IMO)

007-1.jpg

So hopefully this helps you out a bit. Oh by the way, this was done on the back of my hand which is NC45.

TISH1124

I also hear HK Cute-Ster is as well if you can find it......I have it but not yet tried it on

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
3N and HUE

3NHUE2.jpg

My screen have these looking super dark...they are really more pink IRL

I think these are closer just for reference sake in case other monitors look like mine

3nhue.jpg

3nhuex.jpg

Courtesy of MUA

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I also hear HK Cute-Ster is as well if you can find it......I have it but not yet tried it on

CM.jpg

uabiola

My fave nudish pink lipglasses are as follows:

Viva Glam 5
Sock Hop
Mimmy
Luxuriate
Adventurous
Jellybabe Lipgellee

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconlemonade
I really like Hug Me, it looks pinky nude on me. I'm NC 43 with pigmented lips.

Btw, I love your videos on Youtube, esp your hauls lol!
greengrin.gif

Hug me, I msut check it out! THANKS!
smiles.gif
I like to haul ehehee, and specktra is the culprit of that dirty habit!

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
If you can find 3N at your CCO That is my #1 fav along with Aloof which was also LE......uggghhhhh
I have never tried Hug me...But I hear it is great

Unfortunalty, I don't have a cco here, but maybe 3n is still in some freestanding stores, ill check around. Thanks tish!

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by elongreach
Ok, I really should be getting ready to leave, but I had to get involved in this convo before I started getting ready. I feel like I am the queen of all types of pink nudes. So I pulled the ones closest to me since I'm on a time crunch (1.5 hours now to put on makeup and fix hair???).

First pic has Hug Me, Barely Lit, Embraceable, and one of my favorites Velvet Teddy. On the bottom of Velvet Teddy I'm just showing you what it looks like with love nectar (my gloss of choice with this lip)

005-2.jpg

The next pic is of Lollipop Lovin (it really is nude, it's a glaze), Twig Twig, and YSL #4 Sweet Honey (which is expensive, but well worth it IMO)

007-1.jpg

So hopefully this helps you out a bit. Oh by the way, this was done on the back of my hand which is NC45.

Oh wow! Hug me and velvet teddy is really pretty, same with love nector! Oohh must get must get
smiles.gif