Feist concert FotD

hnich

it was great, except for the girls beside us who just kept yelling 'play mushaboom!'
sorry for the pics, it looks we were caught in a windstorm or something!
n512075200_501861_7909.jpg

me is the right one
Eyes:
Dovefeather
Chillblue
Formal Black
Beige-ing s/s
Phloof!
Avon Glitterliner in Gray
Almay Liner in Black
NYX Doll Eyes Lengthening Mascara
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Taupe
Face:
Alima N1 Foundation
Laura Mercier SC-1 Secret Camouflage
NYX Natural Cream Blush
Lips:
Milani Secret Crystal Gloss

Guesses on my sister:
Eyes:
Some MAC quad
Rimmel Eyeliner in Black
Yves St. Laurent Faux Efects Mascara
Milani Taupe Brow Pencil
Face:
MAC studiofix
Almay concealer
NARS Orgasm Blush
Lips:
MAC Lipstain (? colour)
MAC Plushglass in Pretty Plush

Caderas

those are some very pretty and soft looks! i love them both very much, especially for a feist concert. [!;alsjdrw(*&!] lucky girl...

..and i might've slapped that girl on the wrist for yelling that over and over. it is a very cool song, but really. feist has other beautiful songs too!
winks.gif

hnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caderas
those are some very pretty and soft looks! i love them both very much, especially for a feist concert. [!;alsjdrw(*&!] lucky girl...

..and i might've slapped that girl on the wrist for yelling that over and over. it is a very cool song, but really. feist has other beautiful songs too!
winks.gif

I think I love your method of punishment! I'm pretty sure her and her friends were high school students, so they were a bit exuberant at being in such a 'hip, university crowd'
with a bar no less
I'm too cynical..the concert was great though, they brought out this adorable girl (read:20-ish) with pigtails named pepper who did an awkward tapdance...I almost died it was so awesome

thanks for all the positive comments, my sisters super cheezed that people liked her makeup too