Few NARS questions... shade recommendations

tiramisu

hey all...
Just a couple questions..
NARS concealer... I am an NW20... should I go with Honey, or Custard?

Anyone tried Le Sept glitter pencil--what do you think? or should I hold out for when that single e/s is back in stock (forget the name, but it is the bright violet one with shimmer that everyone seems to lust after LOL)--ETA--Santorini e/s
I really just want to use a nice bright violent shade for a pop of color (lower liner whatever, you know what I mean)

And, lastly, has anyone tried the purifying soap??
th_confused_new.gif

TIA!!

Shadow

I'm NW20 and I used to use Honey, but I recently changed over to Custard. Both shades work but I prefer Custard because it has less "pink" in it.

Kuuipo

I like custard because it also has less pink, although some artists like Eve Pearl, swear by salmon concealors, I think sticking as close to nature-but more opaque conceals and not highlights. Concealor can also be used around the nose, the "marrionette lines" around the mouth, scars, at the area between the brows that people furrow.......

aNo one knows how long Santorini will be out of stock. Some of us have been on lists greater than a year.
NARS has a dark purple liquid liner called Ghost, an eye shadow creme called swing , and a number of purple shades in duos or singles that can be built up from combining swing with another color.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
I like custard because it also has less pink, although some artists like Eve Pearl, swear by salmon concealors, I think sticking as close to nature-but more opaque conceals and not highlights. Concealor can also be used around the nose, the "marrionette lines" around the mouth, scars, at the area between the brows that people furrow.......

aNo one knows how long Santorini will be out of stock. Some of us have been on lists greater than a year.
NARS has a dark purple liquid liner called Ghost, an eye shadow creme called swing , and a number of purple shades in duos or singles that can be built up from combining swing with another color.

I thought Custard probably was my best bet.

And Noooo! about Santorini... a year?! What the.... how can they have such difficulty with keeping it in stock--I know it is a popular color, but it IS bright purple (not a standard everyday shade). Geez!
girl_devil.gif

that liquid liner has me intrigued, I've never seen it. I am glad you mentioned swing, I was looking at that specifically when I saw that santorini was still out of stock online.
Thanks!
winkiss.gif

Temptasia

Santorini looks so pretty in the pan, and I have tested it many times and it just seems so chalky looking and hard to blend.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
Santorini looks so pretty in the pan, and I have tested it many times and it just seems so chalky looking and hard to blend.

Really? well that makes it a little easier to go without... :)

So, what is a good substitute for this shade? It is just so unique looking (like a lot of NARS stuff, I know.. but...)
cutey.gif

Any good ideas??

Kuuipo

Party Monster, Strada and Night Rider are really good violet singles that look great over Swing creme (or even Pearl Beach creme). Carravagio is a purple and violet duo that is really LOUD.
Party Monster and Strada have some beautiful gold flecks in them. Night Rider is icier.