Fibre Optic brushes - 187, 188, 130, 131 What do u do with them

geeko

Jus curious for those ladies who own all the above fibre optic brushes, what do u use the above brushes for ?

Hmm for me i use them for the following

187: I used to like this for my liquid foundation, but ever since i laid my hands on the 131, I never use this any more. So basically it's jus gathering dust, and i find this too big for blushers.

188: I use this for creme blushers and pigmented blushers. Works just perfectly. And sometime i also use this to blend foundation under smaller areas like jus under the eye

130: I like to use this for contouring and highlighting. Gives a very precise application. And being shorter than the 188, it's slightly more firm and hence i feel better for precise contouring n highlighting.

131: It's my HG liquid / creme foundation brush now. Cause i personally find that the 131 can blend liquid foundation better than the 187 cause of it's shape - it can even blend in smaller areas like under the eye without getting in the way. And yep, this is good for contouring n highlighting as well

FiestyFemme

I use the 187 for liquid foundation, and the 131 for cream blush or highlighting. Those are the only two I have, but I'm perfectly happy with them!

Susanne

187: applying liquid foundation and MSFs

188: applying cream blushes and mineralize blushes

130: applying cream blushes and highlighting

131: applying all kind of blushes