Fifteen year old girls need a MAC stash too!

malika

Wow, great stash! I'm imagining what it will look like when you're 25 if your passion for makeup continues!

Boasorte

Damn girl, 5 years ago when I was your age all I had was a clear lipglass! LOL
Good collection!!!

Brittany88

That's a really great collection.
smiles.gif
I'm 21 and my MAC obsession is just starting. I'm really impressed!

Hey, don't knock it, that's a good collection! It's also much more 'balanced' than mine was at 15 - I think I mostly had neon eyeshadows, eyeliner, and glitter. It wasn't until several years later I discovered brushes and neutrals
tong.gif

Kirsty

Wow @ 15 I wasnt even familiar with shadow brushes, just sponge tip applicators. The horror.

You must really like Love Nectar, I've never seen a lipglass that used before (thats terrible, I need to use some of mine more often)

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Wow @ 15 I wasnt even familiar with shadow brushes, just sponge tip applicators. The horror.

You must really like Love Nectar, I've never seen a lipglass that used before (thats terrible, I need to use some of mine more often)

Haha.
Love Nectar is pretty, I use it a lot because it goes with any look I do and I've had it for a while.
It takes me forever to go through lipglasses, I have so many lip products and I keep buying more...

hairbands4ever

Dang, girlie, that's impressive! I had no idea what MAC even *was* when I was 15 (granted, I lived in a little city of 10,000, nearest MAC to there is 75 miles)! I'm 29 and only bought my first MAC item a year ago!

mello

Impressive! When I was 15 (OMG I feel SO OLD saying that!), my MAC collection wasn't nearly as nice.

.k.

when i was 15 i had no mac!
ssad.gif
sad times. i bought my first mac at 17. 2 sad little shadows for prom and studio fix powder
ssad.gif

Eleentje

Nice to see that you are actually using your make up by some almost used up items!
smiles.gif

I almost never manage to finish mine, so whenever I do, I make a little celebration, LOL!

Really, really good stuff you've got there!