Filled My 1st 15 Pan Eyeshadow Palette Today

Sass

And I'm not sure if I'm proud of it or not. I don't think I chose the best colors...it looks a little off - I am no longer a MAC novice, but in that palette it shows. Anyway, I am just excited that I finally filled one and wanted to share. I bought the palette back in mid-October and it's taken me this long to fill it. Because I am not satisfied with my color selections, I'm going to buy a second one on Friday and try all over again. Ha!
th_DANCE.gif

friedargh

Congratulations Sass! Mind sharing with us the colours in your first palette?

When I got my first palette I think I chose too many similar goldy/bronzey colours so I always feel some get left out (although I love them all!)
smiles.gif

Sass

Oops! I have...

Antiqued
Bold & Brazen
Coppering
Flip
Gorgeous Gold
Humid
Nocturnelle
Off the Page
Passionate
Patina
Plumage
Ricepaper
Silverthorn
Sketch
Sushi Flower

I have Haunting too, but it's in the McQueen packaging so I don't want to dept that one.

gildedangel

Those are great shadows! I have my first palette filled and I have a lot of those colors in it. It sounds like a good mix of neutrals and color!

Folie

I really want a few of the colors you have. I got my first palette two weeks ago and it's now no where near filled. Sounds like a good selection. It's hard to oragnize a palette imo.

bowsandhearts

Congrates!

I am still too lazy and afraid to try depotting!

So I go through the frustration of going through my makeup bag trying to get the correct eyeshadow colours!

iaisha26

First, congrats. Second, you're crazy if you think you choose the wrong colors! (smiles) Those are really pretty colors, I'd suggest a dark brown or gray in addition to the colors.

fleur de lis

Aw, you've made me even more excited to get my first palette now! I've been planning it for ages but I keep changing my mind on what to put in it...

Can you take a pic of your beautiful palette and show us? :D