Finally got our wardrobes reorganized

ThePowderPuff

So I just quit my job due to a very unpleasant boss (very long story
cry.gif
), and I needed some occupational therapy.

So I reorganized our wardrobe. Remember, I live in Denmark where we just have small wardrobes. Walk-in closets are almost non-excistent here. So I will have to do with a regular small wardrobe like this.
thmbdn.gif

The wardrobe itself is Pax from IKEA and about two years old. I bought some new shelfs etc. but most of it is what I allready had.

Please notice that my part of the closet now takes up 2 1/2 closets, while my husband is left with 1 1/2 closet. I am very pleased
sneaky.gif
And I finally got my bags of the mess they were in in a big drawer.

So thanks everybody for the inspiration. Here are some pictures
winkiss.gif

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
Congrats on the organization job -- but I can't see the pictures!!

OOOps. My mistake. They should be there now.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I like your wardrobes! There's plenty of room to expand...that's what I need
smiles.gif

Exactly
smiles.gif
The "problem" is during the last year I have lost 56 pounds, so I have outgrown and sold almost all my clothes, and still haven't been able to fill up my wardrobe yet. I seriuosly lack clothes!!!

Also I don't know how much more I will loose, so I try not to buy to much more clothes untill I have reached a steady weight.

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
Please notice that my part of the closet now takes up 2 1/2 closets, while my husband is left with 1 1/2 closet. I am very pleased
sneaky.gif

HAHAHA!!! A gal after my own heart!

My boyfriend had to fight just to get the small amount of closet space I allotted him... if I had it my way, he wouldn't have any closet space. He barely has any clothes in his half because most of his stuff all fits in his dresser and he doesn't have much that has to be hung up. So I've been slowly pushing my stuff over to his side
graucho.gif

Anyways, your wardrobe looks very neat and tidy. Glad that you turned that negative energy into something productive
greengrin.gif

Modmom

Really great job! I have Pax closets in my basement in my studio. I use if for storage of fabrics and paint supplies and just generally anything else LOL They are wonderful units. Enjoy!!