Finally listening to my mother..

deemer

Hi all,

I'm a newbie not only to Spektra but also to the world of makeup & MAC
smiles.gif
I'm just heading into my mid-20's and I've recently been discovering the beauty of high-quality makeup and am finally beginning to appreciate the words my mother told me to live by: buy a few quality pieces/items rather than loads of cheaper items. It's slowly transforming my wardrobe but also the way I look at makeup! I haven't quite bit the bullet yet (my only high-end makeup item is a Dior eyeshadow quad and Nars' Orgasm blush) but I'm sure the collection will grow thanks to Spektra!

Excited to chat with all of you and learn more about this newfound interest/obsession..
smiles.gif

Di

Singmeanything

I actually did not get into make-up until I was 22 (Im 26 now)! Since then I have become super picky!

Never too late to start
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

That's wise advice, especially when you realize you have all this stuff cuz it was cheap but you don't really love any of it. I am experiencing that with the amount of clothes I have =/

Haha! Well, welcome to Specktra! Glad to have you on board =)

vintageroses

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
well I didn't get into make up till this year, i turn 22 this year! & OMG am i obsessed or what now!
cutey.gif
but i agreee def get quality items, esp for skincare & makeup, but I must still say there are some good deals in drugstores too (at times!)

libra276

Welcome to the board! It's definately worth it. My must-haves are the Penultimate eyeliner (it's like a felt tip pen) and Paint Pot in Rubanesque for my lids.