Finally took pics of stash

roxybc

After a week of freaking out that I had lost the battery charger for my camera I finally found it today!

Anyways, I got bored and took pics of my collection while watching the Oscars.
lol.gif

***Hopefully these pics do not exceed the picture size guidelines. I don't know how to make them into clickable thumbnails.

MAC eye stuff (forgot my glitters)

624437.jpeg

Face stuff (blush, highlighters, foundation etc)

624436.jpeg

Most of my lip stuff (MAC & other brands)

624435.jpeg

Other brands of eye stuff (Stila, MUFE, etc)

624434.jpeg

Makeup Brushes

624433.jpeg

My makeup bag

624432.jpeg

Most of my perfumes (forgot Stella)

624431.jpeg

stickles

Are those Club Monaco Eye Greases? I should call them Eye Creases, which is why I don't use mine anymore....Does CM still even produce makeup these days? I haven't seen them in Edmonton in a long time.

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola London
Lovely collection!! Where can I buy those Anabelle products?!

You can only buy Annabelle stuff in Canada, but if you ever get a chance you definitly should! Their stuff is great, I guess sorta like how American's would consider Milani.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
Are those Club Monaco Eye Greases? I should call them Eye Creases, which is why I don't use mine anymore....Does CM still even produce makeup these days? I haven't seen them in Edmonton in a long time.

Nope, they are just the regular eye shadows. I remember the eye greases you are talking about though. Club Monaco doesn't make cosmetics anymore, but I remember really liking their stuff when it was out. As for the shadows I have there, I really like the colors, and they go on very nicely.

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Angel
How do you like the new Lolita Lempicka fragrance?

I love it!!! I really do! I have to admit that Paris is still my fav fragrance to wear on a daily basis, because it's fairly subtle. Lolita Lempicka has a stronger scent that I find lasts longer. I wear it once or twice a week, but find myself wanting to wear it more and more! Have you smelled it?

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
I love it!!! I really do! I have to admit that Paris is still my fav fragrance to wear on a daily basis, because it's fairly subtle. Lolita Lempicka has a stronger scent that I find lasts longer. I wear it once or twice a week, but find myself wanting to wear it more and more! Have you smelled it?

Is it anything like the original Lolita Lempicka? I really want to get a sample of L, it sounds lovely.

TrusyMyEyes

Love the variety of brands...even the cheapo brands..you just seemed to get the best from those bands...and it's obvious you are a true artisan cause you make anything work for you.

Nice!