Finding a good nail salon

amoona

I'm having trouble finding a good nail salon. I know wearing fake nails is horrible but it's just easier for me honestly. I used to go to this salon and would get white and pink acrylics but that's like an hour away from my house when I used to work near there.

Do you ladies know of anywhere to find some good recs for a nail salon near my house? Or any ladies in the San Francisco area now of a good and affordable nail salon? There's one place that I've heard raves about but it's $60 for a full set and that's just ridiculous.

sparklingmuse

when i lived in daly city i loved this place next to the pet store off of gellert. i cant remember what the shopping center is called but the nail place is in the corner. and theres a mcdonals across the street and a pet store right beside it. sorry, i know it doesnt help. but they had awesome pink and whites gel.

i also used to go to this place in san mateo near college of san mateo. its a block from campus and also next to a mcdonalds. i loved my gel pink and whites.

i stopped getting my nails done cuz i moved to davis. my fave places are way toooo far now..let me know if u try either of those places. they both have awesome pink and whites

MiCHiE

Not saying you should pay the $60, but at least check the place out. The price probably reflects the skill level, service time and products used. And, if people are raving about it, they're obviously doing something right. Usually techs who use reputable products charge upwards of $60, believe it or not. They are not trying to compete with corner salons that charge less.

Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Dreamergirl3

I like to check yelp.com for reviews on local businesses. That's how I've found my hair salon, nail salon, and heck I even check out the reviews to some of the clubs around here.

Latest posts