Finding an MSF or Blush close to this color [Pic inside]

ILoveMakeup84

Hi all! I hope you are having a great week!
winks.gif

Ok so I am looking for an MSF or blush that is similar or really close to the color in the pictures. The thing is that color looks really nice on me as a bronzer but I have to mix 2 different blushes to achieve it and its really time consuming and many times it doesn't turn out right...
ssad.gif
The pictures aren't great but I think you can get an idea...
smiles.gif
Hope you guys can help me and thanks!
winkiss.gif

2_43.jpg

1_13.jpg

3_15.jpg

purrtykitty

What is your skintone color? That is going to affect suggestions because I have a couple colors that look like that on me, but I may be lighter than you are.

ILoveMakeup84

I am an NC25/30 yellow undertone....

I am looking for MAC products since a I am building my MAC collection
smiles.gif

I would prefer an MSF since I love those! Also what MSF would you recommend as a bronzer for my skintone? Maybe there's a color that suits me better than the one from the pictures..

Thanks a lot guys!

Susanne

MSFs are usually not meant to be used as a bronzer, but on NC 25/30 MSF Warmed looks awesome, also as a bronzer. Also MSF Brunette. Both were limited edition, but maybe you can still find them somewhere.

Simply Elegant

You might want to look at eyeshadows too. I'm not sure but think it's more likely to find an eyeshadow of that shade.

ILoveMakeup84

Susanne thanks a lot! I was looking at Brunette MSF but was wondering if it was too dark for me, but it is a really nice color! And I am a brunette jaja...

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84
Thanks for all your answers! They are really helpful... I'll let you know which one I get
winks.gif

I second cheeky bronze. Right now Nordstrom has both Cheeky Bronze and Warm Blend for sale as part of a kit. You might want to check these out at counters to see if they swatch close to the color you're looking for. Best of luck!