Finished Hello Kitty Haul (I think lol)

Ciani

So I decided to take out the camera and click a picture of my (might be finished) HK haul.

I got the HK shirt, two HK free totes, The Brush Set w/my other small brushes, Milk, Deep Blue Green, Something About Pink, Vestral White, On the Prowl, Fashion Mews, She Loves Candy, Nice to be Nice, Fast Friends, Backup of Fashion Mews, Popster, Pink Fish, HK purse mirrior, Lucky Tom, Too Dolly, Pretty Baby Beauty Powder, Tippy and, Fun and Games blushes

I plan on maybe getting another backup of She Loves Candy and a few of the other things I didn't get.

l_8e08eef6e92b46388242a5bc9d43cf20.jpg

gitts

What a great haul. All I got was she loves candy, big bow, cute ster and popster. Enjoy!

X4biddenxLustX

Lovely haul! I swear there is no finishing to HK hauling until you have it ALL lol.

Just curious, did you get the hk shirt from ebay? I've seen some on there and I think there so cute but it's crazy how much they ask for! Plus Idk if there even the real deal.

Yushimi

Same question too. How did you get the shirt? Lolz I saw my MA wearing one
ssad.gif
And I wanted one too hahaha

Ciani

Thanks! I definitely wanted to get some more....I might to try to find the large makeup bag for my HK tote since that is what I carry around mostly now hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
Just curious, did you get the hk shirt from ebay? I've seen some on there and I think there so cute but it's crazy how much they ask for! Plus Idk if there even the real deal.

I caved and paid the crazy price for it on ebay
shockt.gif
, it was also a huge splurge because I was going to be paying around $70 for a gothic style dress from dark star designers anyway so I was like....well I can just buy that later!

eidetica

Great haul! I'm not done either; partly cash but it's taken me a few weeks to get used to some new ideas. Like how Fashion Mews looks on a white paper colored person! NW15 + almost fluorescent or black light purple is a heavy fashion statement.
From now on- fearless with scary colors!