Finishing a bottle

stacylynne

I hardly ever fininsh a bottle of perfume b/c I hav so many.
The 2 bottles of perfume that I used up prob. within a year & replaced of course are:
Versace Noir & Jadore by christian Dior.

jazza

I've finished 10ml of Kenzo Kashaya (took me a few months), 30ml of Kenzo La Monde est Beau (took me two years), 10ml of Next Just Pink (took me 2 months, I loved that scent), and 90ml of La Coste Touch of Pink (took me two years of everyday use)

I will replace my La Coste once my new bottle is finished, and also the Kenzo Ca Sent Beau
But I won't replace Next (Just Pink Summer), Britney Spears (Curious), or Paris Hilton (Just Me) when they are finished.

TwiggyPop

I'm really weird and always wanted to just have 1 signature scent so when people smell it they would always think of me. That signature scent was Tommy Girl, I just didn't get into it when it was all the rage, I waited until everyone moved onto something new. I've been wearing TG for about 6-7 years now so I've probably used about 3-4 bottles. I'm sad because I'm about to finish my last bottle and I don't have enough money to get another. :/
At one point I did switch it up when my roommate gave me a bottle of Refuge by Charlotte Russe, I actually kinda liked it so that bottle went fast, especially since it was a small one.
Right now I have Pradas Amber, but I'm not sure I like it as much as my staple scent. Maybe I'll try DKNYs Red Delicious next.

Brittni

I finish my bottles of perfume, because unlike most people I am extremely picky and will only wear a few scents. In Control and Sex Appeal. Also sometimes cheaper perfumes like Vanilla/White Musk.

BEA2LS

I finished tommy girl, hypnotic poision and probably a couple of others. i always finish body splashes from VS which sucks because they always discontiue them!

leenybeeny

I am almost finished a bottle of Happy that I have had for years... I have never finished a bottle other than that though... well, unless you count the Exclaimation! that I used to wear when I was 13 heehee

revinn

My bottle of In Control is on its last legs..and I already bought a new bottle to replace it! I'm trying to siphon out my huge perfume collection to have a few signature scents, so there should be some empties coming soon.

abbey_08

i finished my chanel chance in under a year!! really need a new bottle cos everyone compliments it. i think i will finish theirry mugler angel aswell cos that smells gorgeous

xxManBeaterxx

Ive had some perfumes for years. Ive only finished one bottle, it was something by escada. It came in a pink/yellow bottle.

Stephy171

i have the same problem... i have tons of perfumes cuz i always find a new love and leave the rest in the dust!! hehe but there is one perfume i'll always hold close to me
lol.gif
its called Lolita Lempika and a do about 1 bottle and a half a year... it smells so good i love it!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
i have the same problem... i have tons of perfumes cuz i always find a new love and leave the rest in the dust!! hehe but there is one perfume i'll always hold close to me
lol.gif
its called Lolita Lempika and a do about 1 bottle and a half a year... it smells so good i love it!

Oh I love LL too! The lotion is amazing.

OK. In an attempt to knock out some bottles, I have taken all of my half-empty bottles out of their hiding place and I am gonna TRY to focus on them until they are finished.

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Oh I love LL too! The lotion is amazing.

OK. In an attempt to knock out some bottles, I have taken all of my half-empty bottles out of their hiding place and I am gonna TRY to focus on them until they are finished.

th_DANCE.gif
OMG someone on here actually knows whats im talking about!! I love love love the lotion too!! hehe im so mad though they stopped selling it in macys so i have to go to sephora and buy it! and they dont carry the lotions...

good luck with that girl i have all mines in plane view and i always say im going for an older bottle youknow to finish it. and i always reach for the same things lol lol!! i have like signature smells its horrible i swear a blind person could tell when i walk in the room

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
th_DANCE.gif
OMG someone on here actually knows whats im talking about!! I love love love the lotion too!! hehe im so mad though they stopped selling it in macys so i have to go to sephora and buy it! and they dont carry the lotions...

good luck with that girl i have all mines in plane view and i always say im going for an older bottle youknow to finish it. and i always reach for the same things lol lol!! i have like signature smells its horrible i swear a blind person could tell when i walk in the room

You can get the lotion at Perfumemania! Ain't I an enabler? Mwa ah ah ah!

rachaelt98

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
... I have never finished a bottle other than that though... well, unless you count the Exclaimation! that I used to wear when I was 13 heehee

LOL! I think Exclamation must have been everyones signature scent at 13! And Malibu Musk when we were 10-12! I have finished pretty much every bottle I have ever had. My main one was Happy, until Happy Heart came out. I have also finished a bottle of Ralph Hot, that I got for free (bzzagent), Island Kiss, Vera Wang, and a couple of bottles of Amarige (which alot of men love), and a few bottles of cotton candy during a very short stint as an exotic dancer.

peace.love.mac

The only perfumes I've ever finished were Lilu from Pacsun and Ready from abercrombie and fitch, but they were the small bottles

KristyVictoria

This is why I love decants! They are so much easier to go through.

I am also much more likely to purchase a bottle if it's 1 oz or less. No more big ones with a huge collection like mine!!

miss-lilly

I too have so many that I don't think I'll finish a bottle anytime soon
nope.gif

Weirdly, the only one I've finished a bottle of and I'm close to finishing again is MAC MVII

chiquilla_loca

I don't think that I have ever finished a bottle of perfume....
cuz I'll discover a new scent, when I smell it in a magazine or on someone else and it's so nice, that I buy it. and have a collection of pretty perfume bottles, like my Lolita Lempicka apple bottle, that I went all the way to the Sephora in Chicago to buy, LAMB, and my newest additions the Harajuku Lovers collection.