• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Fioritura look - lilac,pink&berry

nekoneko

Hello!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

There is a new spring-y, soft look! I am sorry for my eyebrows, I hate them
thmbdn.gif

Here's what I used:

3306vea.jpg

Let's start!

On a clean, moisturized face I put on Clinique Quick Corrector concealer.
9h4d51.jpg

Then I blend it and cover my T zone with Dior creme-to-powder foundation, blending well:
1530c2w.jpg

For more brightness and a touch of colour, I buff all over my face YSL compact powder....
2qn74gz.jpg

Now the visage is ready!!!
yes.gif

2mgv5a9.jpg

Cover the upper mobile lid with Mac Shadestick silverbleu, going a bit over the edge:
rcmqmt.jpg

r9eum8.jpg

Then apply a mat pink eyeshadow to the inner corner; it should look quite transparent:
r9jtwg.jpg

2n6x9oh.jpg

1eruds.jpg

Pick a small amount of Parfait Amour e\s and apply it to the outer corner, following a third of the lashline and blending it well with the base. Smudge it to the temple a little bit, as this will come handy for the pencil part (oh my, I don't know if it's understandable):
11m886a.jpg

15ek7xz.jpg

After this, with a dark blue\violet pencil draw a thin, light line along the lash line and make a wing shape, blending it with Parfait Amour.
10icuo4.jpg

2hfla14.jpg

Choose a deep pink\red blush and blend it over your apples.
21k02fm.jpg

2lag0wg.jpg

Now apply a berry gloss on your lips. Ithink that clinique's suberbalm in currant fits perfectly because it's a subtle colour but it's shiny
winkiss.gif

2emndi8.jpg

343nnf9.jpg

The look is done! Hope you liked it!!!
2d85e1y.jpg

Lalai

This looks really great, I'm definitely going to try it out. It's great to see people with glasses do tutorials, I always wear glasses so it's nice to see how the looks work with them
smiles.gif
I think I'll have to add some mascara and a little black eyeliner to this, though, because my glasses make my eyes look so much smaller...

Thanks for the tutorial
smiles.gif

Esperanza

Very pretty and fresh, this is the kind of look that can be achieve so easily in the morning! Plus I really like the berry colour of your Clinique Superbalm. Thanks for doing this tutorial
smiles.gif

Latest posts