First ever FOTD!

mollasaurusrex

Okay, I am obsessed with MAC makeup...only problem is...I don't have any yet!
rofl.gif
I can only use my sisters when possible! Lol so here is a FOTD from a couple days ago...First of all...SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE BLENDING...it's my first time! Second, In some of the pics I didn't have eyeliner or mascara on yet...so an apology for that....well here you go!
IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

Also...sorry about the stray eyebrows!
winks.gif

XxTinker_BellxX

I love the look its birght and i love bright e/s but i think you should have used a different mascara. Super long lashes would look hot with that look.

Juneplum

that's very creative and your skin is GAWJUS!!!!!!!! post a full face next time pretty please!!! *bats eyelashes*

Spam.n.Rice

I like it a lot. I wish I could have a wider variety of colors to play with. Oh and what colors did you use?

mollasaurusrex

Okay, let's see.

The pink and blue, they're from a random no name brand box set that I got for x-mas, SORRY! I really don't know what they are...

The Deep Aqua underneath my eye is Max Factor Lasting color E/s in #700, Aqua FX.
The Light green is Wet 'n' Wild Megaeyes creme e/s (in a small tube), #192, Envy.
The mascara is Max Factor Lash Lift...THE STUFF IS AMAZING!
I used two different eyeliners...Wet 'n' Wild Kohl pencil eyeliner in Blackest black, and NYC liquid eyeliner in black...

There you go!

jess98765

That is stunning girl!! keep it up. I wanna see more works of art from you
smiles.gif
Lovely blending technique and skill you've got there
smiles.gif

mollasaurusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Very creative, a lovely look, so unusual get really pretty.
You have the making of a MUA
winks.gif

Thank you so much!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif