First FoTD, 80s Rainbow

hnich

So I thought my makeup looked pretty good the other day, me and my friends were going to an 80s themed house party, so I got to play around with bright colors...I realize the pics might not be very good, but my friend took them on her cell phone and we were...getting ready for the party at the time. So weren't paying too much attention...comments and criticisms welcome (but be gentle, it's my first fotd post!)

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

Mostly I used the 'Wild' shimmer palette from Faces (you know the stackable ones?) for the colors, with the green and beige shadesticks from MAC, I can't tell the names, they wore off the handles pretty easily
The lips are just clear gloss mixed with the hot pink from the Faces palette

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
whoa that's awesome!! very Gem hehe
winks.gif

LMAO I thought the same thing! I love it because most "rainbow" looks tend to be verticle I like it. What did you wear?

hundove

This is awesome!!! I love the glittery eyeshadows. What makeup brand is "Faces"? Where can I find it? I tried searching but nothing came up.

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundove
This is awesome!!! I love the glittery eyeshadows. What makeup brand is "Faces"? Where can I find it? I tried searching but nothing came up.

I've never heard of it either but I did a google search for "faces makeup" and found this! Hope it helps
smiles.gif

http://www.faces-cosmetics.com/

hnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundove

They sell Faces at kiosks in malls a lot, but I found mine in The Bay..I don't know where they'd sell them in the states though
They're pretty much another MAC clone, similar packaging, formulas and colors..I haven't tried the regular eyeshadows yet, but they look nice
I also find the pigment packaging MUCH better, they're smaller (so maybe you could actually use one up!), much cheaper, and stackable (a definite plus for me, I love organization) the colors aren't quite as nice, they're not duochromatic, the textures not as nice, but they are bright so they're good for things like this