First FOTD *BE NICE TO ME*

sugaxbayb

I'm going to apologize in advance, sorry if these look poorly done. I'm still figuring out how to use my digital camera for makeup pictures, if anybody can help me out, that would be great! Don't look at my eyebrows
hmm.gif
it's been so long seen they've been waxed/tweezed or the fact I messed up once *WHOOPS*. Any creative/positive critcisim is welcome!

resized.jpg

resized2.jpg

S6000148.jpg

First I used Fix+ to refresh my face... than I applied Face & Body Foundation in C2 with a triangle sponge. For concealer, I used Studio Finish SPF35 in NW15 with the 194 brush. Next I applied some Translucent powder which is NYC with my powder brush. For blush, I used Blushbaby with my blush brush. For eyeliner, I used Prunella. For mascara, I used Mac ProLash using a disposible mascara wand. For eyeshadow, I use Shimmersand shadestick & Seedy Pearl.

claresauntie

Pretty! You could be a bit heavier-handed with your blush, because your pretty skin can handle it. And you eyes are gorgeous- if you blend the eyecolor uo a bit more, it would really emphasize them. I'd also love to see some color on your lips- it would really be the icing on a very pretty cake! Great job!

ilovexnerdsx

very pretty and soft! i agree with the above, a bit more blending would have really finished the look. i love it though!
clap.gif