First FOTD - Bright blue.

GGBlu

I finally decided to jump in head first and post an FOTD. I can't believe how nervous I am about this!!

My brows are in desperate need of cleaning up, but I just haven't had the time. Hopefully this week! And for some reason, it doesn't look like the black is blended well. It looked much better IRL.

So this is a look I did to go out to dinner and shoot some pool with a friend. Don't mind the NE Patriots jersey hanging behind my head ... I may be NYC born and bred, but I'm a Pats fan through and through.

Products used - all MAC with the exception of the UDPP:

Eyes
::UDPP
::So There Jade e/l all over eyelid
::Lucky Tom e/s all over lid
::Stately Black in crease and outer lid
::Vanilla pigment on browbone and inner tearduct
::penultimate liner
::Black Funk e/l on the lower waterline
::So There Jade e/l on lower lashline
::plushblack mascara

Face
::NW25 foundation
::Warm Soul mineralize blush
::Medium/Natural w.shimmer MSF

Lips
::Mother Pearl cremeliner
::pleasureseeker l/s
::Soft Wave l/g

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

And, scariest of all, the full face picture.

IMG_3269.jpg

I welcome CC from all you lovely ladies and gentlemen .. anything you feel would improve this look, please just shout it out!

Thanks for looking.

Ziya

gorgeus look! great color combo! have you thought trying a brow gel maybe? I think you've got great arches and just a lil definition would be superb!

User38

lovely look and choice of colors.. once you trim and shape your brows, maybe a bit of brow gel will hold them in place. Also, if you try a #217 blending brush, you will see that your color choices will be intact but really blended in to create a lovely palette. Have you tried curling lashes before mascara app.. it would make your eyes really pop and also give the illusion of an upward slope... but all in all, you have a great look
smiles.gif

GGBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
lovely look and choice of colors.. once you trim and shape your brows, maybe a bit of brow gel will hold them in place. Also, if you try a #217 blending brush, you will see that your color choices will be intact but really blended in to create a lovely palette. Have you tried curling lashes before mascara app.. it would make your eyes really pop and also give the illusion of an upward slope... but all in all, you have a great look
smiles.gif

I actually did use the #217 ... then blended a little more with the #226 because it didn't look blended enough!
th_dunno.gif

mmmakeup

You've got such beautifully shaped eyes, I think they could even more cute and feline if you tapered your eyeliner a little more, and even winged it out touch!

I love the shape and colour of your bob too! That's what I'm aiming for, but I have a feeling it'll take me forever....

GGBlu

You guys are just so great! After reading all the comments, I can't believe I was nervous about posting.

I'm definitely going to get the brows fixed this week. And I ran out of my clear brow gel a few weeks ago and just never picked up more, which certainly hasn't helped my cause any.

Thanks to everyone, it really makes a girl feel good to hear some praise
smiles.gif