First FOTD! by Dave Stella

Lollie

Hi there!

I'm quite confident about my first FOTD because the fabulous Dave Stella (MAC makeup artist from The Netherlands) did my make-up during a seminar! He's such a lovely person and I was so pleased with the result!

Thanks for looking!

Lollie

Thanks!
Erm, he used so many things - I can't remember!
I know for sure he used Studio fix fluid nw25 and he used Kitchmas as a highlighter - probably that's what made me glow?

Nadine

Do you have one with your eyes shut?
clap.gif
You look beautiful! Did you do it in Maastricht?

Sanne

OMG I so wanted to go to that seminar, but they planned it on the day time and I had to work
ssad.gif

how was it???
you make-up looks fabulous, but that's obvious when dave did it, he's great!!

Lollie

Thanks a lot for your lovely compliments! And yes it was super! I actually didn't know anything about the seminar, but when I was looking for a new foundation, one of the SA's asked me to join the seminar and I happened to have a lot of spare time
winks.gif

I'm a bit ashamed to say I had never heard from Dave before, but he's such a sweetheart! And now I'm sure I've found the right foundation as he picked it for me, lol!
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture with my eyes closed (all the other pictures I took looked quite horrible because my camera sucks!) But here's is a piccie of my eyes in a crappy closeup (I cut it (with Paint ahem) because my eyebrows looked horrible!)
He used fake eyelashes (nr. 7 I think) and a glitter eyeliner.