first fotd/eotd post here....lots of pics!

dominicana90

Hey I'm kind of new not really. I haven't posted any looks so I thought I should finally do it.

all mac unless stated!!
  1. gold and black look:gorgeous gold, ben nye aztec gold, black tied, either beny nye ice gold, or retrospeck. i cant remember
  2. gold and bronze look: gorgeous gold, , bronze, motifor retrospeck. i cant remember
  3. olive natural look....dark olive green shirt: sumptous olive, retrospeck, no name highlight
  4. green look...black top: humid, swimming, juxt
  5. game day look for my dance team...cardinal and gold: nyx trio golden/rust/walnut bronze and nyx pigment in penny pearl
  6. yellow/green/blue fashion show look: ben nye sun yellow, ben nye chartreuse, nyx highlight (can't remember) tarte eyeliner in ballet dancer clear lipgloss
all eyeliner in black is mac eye kohl in smolder
all lips shown (unless stated) is mac spice lip liner and mac cremesheen in stay in touch

thanks! sorry for the long post! cc's appreciated!
sorry for the misspelling too!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicana90
Thanks so much everyone!! Is there anything I should work on?

Darken your creases a little more! (it'll make it look a little less monotonous...I'm speaking more along the lines of it won't look like it's all one color, not boring, because they def. aren't boring!!)

I too love your brows, especially in the last pic! Pretty looks!!

chocolategoddes

i agree with darkening the crease color to add more dimension. I'm thinking the word aleksis wanted to use was "monochromatic".

i really love that last look.

dominicana90

Thanks! I've been trying the crease color but it's not turning out right. Should it be like in the crease and then bring that up more? Thanks all!