First FOTD + Extra looks

Candee Sparks

Go easy on me, I finally had the nerve to post here!
amuse.gif

jiib60.jpg

Eye:

MAC Shadestick (Beige-ing)
Victora's Secret Liner (Jet Black)
Coastal Scents 78 palette (Jet Black)
MAC Gesso e/s
Volturi Twilight Labyrinth e/s (Lover)

Lip:
MAC Myth l/s

291z4eu.jpg

(Same products mentioned above, minus the Volturi eyeshadow)

2u8xx6h.jpg

Eye:
MAC Shadestick (Beige-ing)
HiP Shadow (Showy, aqua side)
MAC Gesso e/s
Coastal Scents 78 palette (deep orange)
MAC Smooth Blue Technakhol Liner
MAC Electric Eel e/s

Lip:
MAC Myth l/s

Well, that's it for now. If you haven't picked it up already, I am a guy to avoid confusion. I'm no fan of lashes or mascara sadly so I can see if that's what could really complete some of these. The camera on my phone hates color sadly so it looks very dull. Thanks for looking!
th_happy1.gif

ashk36

I can't decide if I like the first or the second look the best! The first is definitely more wearable, but the second I love the shading and the sharp lines! Beautifully done.

mahonereh

I love the first and second looks! The second one especially is really awesome.

I've actually been wondering how that Twilight e/s is. I was thinking about buying that exact color the other day. How do you feel about it?

Candee Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahonereh
I love the first and second looks! The second one especially is really awesome.

I've actually been wondering how that Twilight e/s is. I was thinking about buying that exact color the other day. How do you feel about it?

Thank you!
greengrin.gif

And I bought it in Lovely (obviously), surprisingly from Hot Topic and I fell in LOVE with it. 110% pigmentation, blends beautifully and can easily rival any MAC pigment. I'll be picking up more in the future but I think Hot Topic only carries two shades of the loose shadows and they're only $9.50.
winks.gif

LMD84

awesome job! thanks for posting! i like the first look teh most because it's more wearable. but the others look fab too! hope to see more from you!
smiles.gif

starfck

did you get inspired by queen of blending ? these all look just like hers and thats a compliment ; great job =)

Candee Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfck
did you get inspired by queen of blending ? these all look just like hers and thats a compliment ; great job =)

Thank you so much! I actually got the idea of using my whole eye area from her a long time ago and I realized the first look totally looks like her Hello Kitty look I've seen before after I posted these. She got me into using the whole eye trend about a year ago and I haven't stopped since then.
greengrin.gif