First FOTD (Roller Derby Trip Makeup!)

thekatalyst

So, this is totally not how I wear my makeup normally. BUT, I was going with a friend to see his girlfriend's roller derby match, which is exciting! so, I just wanted to try something different. Also, no MAC products, sorry. This was a budget look, haha. I'm not totally happy with it, but it looked a lot better in person IMO, because my point-and-shoot camera sucks. Here goes:

and one with a slightly more normal expression:

4474926017_60c47da9f4_m.jpg

products:
  • brows - cover girl brow pencil in midnight brown
  • blush - cover girl cheekers blush in plumberry glow
  • lips - Korres lip butter (Guava), NYX Round Gloss in Real Nude
  • eyes:
    • Rimmel volume flash mousse mascara
    • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
    • random turquoise cover girl shadow, Ulta Amethyst, Ulta Twilight, L'Oreal satin metals eyeshadow in Brawnze
A lot of CG stuff, which is weird because those are probably the only products of theirs I own! Comments and Criticism, of course!?!

Pinky & Poodle

If I looked anything like you, I would wear that every day
greengrin.gif

Your skin looks so perfect and I love the cheeks!

Can you recommend a Mac blush that could make the same look?
We don't have Covergirl in Denmark.

I love it
yes.gif

thekatalyst

thanks everyone for being so nice
smiles.gif
! it's good to know my first time wasn't a total flop! who knows, maybe I will do another one when I am not so lazy, haha
greengrin.gif
!

pinkypoodle - this has been like my absolute favorite blush since I was in high school! Unfortunately, I'm not really sure abut MAC, but I did see a Bobbi Brown pot rouge in I think pink raspberry that very much reminded me of the color. Also, I think I remember you not having Revlon either, did you ever get some of their lippies? If you want, I could totally do a "CP"(?) for you of that blush, and I'm sure I have some revlon lippies that I want to get rid of. I bought like all of the Revlon mattes right before doing a NYX haul, and now I have more lip stuff than I know what to do with! lol

also, once again, my camera sucks, but here is a pretty perfect depiction of the blush color:

4476614941_c36ae2cf4f.jpg

queen_kitty

You don't do this type of look often? You definitely should, it looks incredibly gorgeous on you! I love the combo of colors, and your skin looks fantastic, very pretty blush and lip combo!

HMC

Yeah wow, i really love this look. You say your camera isn't that good, but it took some good pics!
yes.gif
very pretty. That color you have on your eyes looks alot like Steamy by MAC...

thekatalyst

thanks again, everyone! you are all too nice
smiles.gif

Bran'sgirl21 - yeah, I really wish I knew the name of the turquoise cover girl shadow (which is the one on my lid), because it's a pretty close, if not exact, dupe for steamy! labels that can peel off SUCK, haha.

HMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekatalyst

Bran'sgirl21 - yeah, I really wish I knew the name of the turquoise cover girl shadow (which is the one on my lid), because it's a pretty close, if not exact, dupe for steamy! labels that can peel off SUCK, haha.

Haha yeah, Girl I agree!! lol

HMC

Oh and btw, i love that blush! I'm usually not a big fan of CG stuff, but this just looks awesome. I really want to try it now!