First FOTD

saritalaa

This was actually from a couple days ago. My bf and I had a date night. We went out to dinner and then to a movie. May I just say PLEASE do not go see the Wickett Man. It was Terrible.

Face:
Hyper Real NC40
Medium Dark MSF

Eyes:
Luck Green Inner Lid
Sumptuous Olive Outer Lid
Mulch Crease and above
Smut just in crease
Soba blended around mulch
rice paper highlight

Lips:
Tartlette

PS. Sorry about the crappy picture quality! Also, please give me constructive criticism, thanks!

Clipboard09.jpg

Clipboard08.jpg

macbrowngreenlook035-1.jpg

browngreen5.jpg

and me being goofy:
macbrowngreenlook046-1.jpg

Eemaan

i really like your blending. you look lovely. whats the coverage like on hyper real foundation for you?

antirazor

:3

I need to find a way to wear supmtuous olive without making it looks all muddy. I think I overblend or something. Yooou should show me sometime.

greens and browns my favorite!
cheerleader.gif

saritalaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
i really like your blending. you look lovely. whats the coverage like on hyper real foundation for you?

Thank You! I would say the hyper real is a medium coverage. I have naturally pink cheeks and it makes me look all one color and it makes any blemishes less noticeable but I love how it doesn't feel too heavy. HTH!

Glitziegal

This is a great colour combo on you. Your eyes sparkle. I really like it and your blending looks fab.

saritalaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by antirazor
I need to find a way to wear supmtuous olive without making it looks all muddy.

I just used 213 to apply it and then 224 to blend the edges. Believe it or not this is the first time I ever used Sumptuous Olive!

saritalaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_candy
what mascara did u use?

Thank you! It's Fibre lash. I'm a little if-y about it. Sometimes it comes out clumpy and gross and sometimes it looks like I'm wearing false lashes. I've always been a little mascara challenged though!