First FOTD...

dreamiez

Personally find mine is blah
thmbdn.gif
compared to some others i have seen in the section.

I'm open to any suggestions on how i can enhance my looks. I'm with single eyelids, always find e/s application tough.
thmbdn.gif

Face:
Chanel Mat Lumiere #10
Averine Concealer Kit

Eyes:
Painterly Paint Pot as base
Suite Array's Blue Zone Lighter colour over lid (I must say the SA's duos are horrible! not pigmented enough
thmbdn.gif
)
Lilac Touch - outer lid area
Modest Tone e/s (under brow bone - totally blends into my skintone.
th_LMAO.gif
)
Rave Pearlgilder Liner
Fasio Mascara

Cheek:
Flower Mist Beauty Powder
(it shows up IRL, seems like the picture can't capture it...)

Lips:
E-Z baby tendertone lipbalm.

DSCF37192.jpg

DSCF3711.jpg

blah. I need to improve my skills!
th_LMAO.gif

dreamiez

Shimmer: good skincare and drinking lots of water and sleeping early helps alot! But i still have dark circles though
ssad.gif

strongerx:
smiles.gif
I have to experiment more.
drools.gif

dreamiez

Hilly: thank you! But i'm too scared to try it on my lower lids. have never tried it before. haha.

coachkitten: concealer was used to cover dark circles... I use alot of moisturizers and skip all products that have mineral oil and bad alcohol in them.
winks.gif

mochajavalatte

First of all, it's NOT blah...it's beautiful, I can tell your application technique is great....You can afford to go darker on that outside corner of your eye, try Sketch in an 'arrow' shape and BLEND the heck out of it toward your inner eye. Check out Snowkei's posts she does AMAZING things with 'single' lids
smiles.gif

But you're workin it girl, KEEP IT UP!
thmbup.gif

dreamiez

mochajavalatte: thanks for the tips! but i don't quite understand what you meant by 'arrow'
greengrin.gif

and also i don't know how to line my lower lids. But i want to learn how to do it!
yahoo.gif