First Haul! (Heatherette and more)

makeupmadb

I'm new to MAC and Specktra, and I've only been to a MAC store once a couple of weeks ago (believe me, I can't wait to go back
drools.gif
) and then on Tuesday I ordered a couple of things online.
So instead of a collection I thought I'd just show it as a haul
greengrin.gif

I know it's teeny so far, and I'd really like so much more, but it's only the beginning of my collection (and I have no money left now hehe
tong.gif
)

So here goes, £180 later... :

My first ever MAC haul from the end of March (so fun, I was in there for about an hour & a half - the MA was so lovely):
pict0044gk3.jpg

Sharpener (exciting
tong.gif
)
Paint Pot in Rollickin'
Paint Pot in Bare Study
Self made quad (decided to get varied colours - hopefully I'll get a 15-palette):
Da Bling e/s
Woodwinked e/s
Star Violet e/s
Zonk Bleu! e/s
Eye Kohl in Teddy
Beauty Powder Blush in Shy Beauty
Liquidlast Liner in Classic Cream
Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
#242 Shader Brush

Tuesday online haul (only a couple of things):
pict0039ja2.jpg

Heatherette Lipstick in Lollipop Loving
Heatherette Lipglass in Bonus Beat
Heatherette Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl
Brush Cleanser

and that's all! Hopefully it'll expand soon
greengrin.gif

makeupmadb

Thanks everyone
greengrin.gif
I really hope it'll some day be like some of yours, but it's only be two weeks so we'll have to see
tong.gif

little_miss_mac

Wow! thats a great first haul u chose great colours! I'm a newbie to spectra too, and I really like it - theres heaps of info on MAC that i can't find on any othere webbsite.

Please tell me if you like the heatherette beauty powder, i'm still thinking about it (its $43 here in aus) Also, hows that cream coloured eyeliner? Thx.
tong.gif

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss_mac
Wow! thats a great first haul u chose great colours! I'm a newbie to spectra too, and I really like it - theres heaps of info on MAC that i can't find on any othere webbsite.

Please tell me if you like the heatherette beauty powder, i'm still thinking about it (its $43 here in aus) Also, hows that cream coloured eyeliner? Thx.
tong.gif

Thanks
greengrin.gif
Me too, it's great.
Yes I'm in the UK and it's £16 here (around $34 AUD), to be honest, I'm NC20 by the way and I'm struggling to get it to show up on me. The colour and packaging LOOK lovely, but I cannot see it on my face. Maybe I'm just using the wrong brush though? Also the liquidlast liner, it was £13 here (around $27 AUD). I have to say, it stays on for ages! I swatched it on my hand and I'm quite ocd with handwashing so even with lots of soap, 48 HOURS later it was just starting to fade! So alot of staying power.

smiles.gif