First Mac Fotd

lunargale

So Thanks to Shanible I now own a nice selection of MAC products! This is the first FOTD I've ever done with MAC. I've got to admit... Im having fun playing with my new pigments.

Products used:

FACE:
Benefit- That Gal
CG True Blend 1
Elf: Complexion Perfection
Elf: Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder and Blush (from RedMini)
MAC Fix+

EYES:
Loreal Decrease Base
MAC Fix+
MAC pigments: Pink Opal, Mutiny, Apricot Pink, Kitchmas, Melon
ELF Mineral eyeshadow: glamorous
ELF Lengthening Volumizing Mascara

LIPS:

Avon Apricot Glow <3
FOTD.jpg

FOTD2.jpg

FOTD3.jpg

Hypathya

Beautiful!!! Love, love, love this look. Your skin is flawless, love the blushing and I just adore that lippie on you! That lip color suits your skin, eyes and hair beautifully!
Thanks so much for sharing!!

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I like how you combined the colours, very pretty. Your skin is to die for!

Thank you!
th_hug.gif
I will tell you the truth. My skin used to make me sooo mad. CONSTANT breakouts until i got on birth control. Then it just magically cleared up. Thank god! It was driving me bonkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
u have really pretty skin nice look

Thank you!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Beautiful!!! Love, love, love this look. Your skin is flawless, love the blushing and I just adore that lippie on you! That lip color suits your skin, eyes and hair beautifully!
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! I think of all the lippies i have that one is probably my go-to color. I'm really glad you like it!

Quote:
love this - so jealous of your eyelashes!

Thank you- and lol. I guess we never really appreciate what we have... I 'like' my lashes but it really annoys me to have to do three coats because my lashes are red/blond. LOL