First Major Explosive ORGASM!!

aladysiren

Hi ladies how was your first time or experience mine was amazing i could not believe it happened. I'm a 34 year old mother of one i recently became a first time mom did the orgasm happened because of motherhood. I heard that once you become a mom your sexual peak is at it's highest do you ladies agree or disagree .

th_worship.gif

nichollecaren

well, mine hasnt happened yet...and since i'm now celibate, it wont happen til i'm married. I'm prepared to wait for marriage, but after the baby??

*sigh*

xxManBeaterxx

I don't believe you only have so many years as a woman to be in your sexual prime nor do you have to be a mama. Every single person is different, you will have xx amount of people who say one thing and xx amount of people who say another.

I could orgasm about 80% of the time before i became a mom and after i became a mom. But i have the libido of a nympho...

chocolategoddes

congratulations!!!
fmmhs7.jpg

i'd feel embarassed if i shared mine, but i totally freaked out when it happened and thought I was about to die.

NutMeg

First during sex, or just the first? My first ever, I was definitely trying and I was very determined. It wasn't very good, for some reason I had to learn how to relax into it to get the best one. But I'm a pro now. :p

My first during sex was hilarious, because up until then it had always been my ex coming and me being like, wtf? Then I was at his place and had to leave in ten minutes, had a quicky, I came (awesome surprize), he did not. I was like, take that! Now you know how it feels!

ETA: I was sixteen for both of those, I'm 20 now. And I'm definitely not a mom.

InspiredBlue

Um, yea, I'm in my twenties, childfree, and I've been having orgasms for the better part of a decade. So it definitely isn't dependent on children. (That would also be very illogical considering the biological "purpose" of sex.) But I'm glad it finally happened for you.

randeezi00

Oooh shoot, If you don't get yours, he didn't do his chores!!

I had one the first time the bf and I messed around, and a month later I had my first one just from sex. I was 19.

revinn

I've still never had one from a guy..sex, oral sex, manual stimulation, nada.

However, I have had hundreds solo!

Congratulations
smiles.gif

hello_my_apple

my first one was about a year and a half ago when i was about 21/22 and i made myself orgasm and it was the most awesome thing ever. at first i was like WHOAAAAA. what the HELL have i been missing. lol. then i started getting addicted to masturbating lol i think :-/ lol. but i've only experienced an orgasm with my fiance about 3 or 4 times after that - with direction *rolls eyes* it's weird to the sex is awesome between us both i mean i love it. but come onnnn i'd like to get off everytime you do! goodness!

TISH1124

I think it is dependent on the partner, POSITION, mood, how relaxed you are, etc....I have had them before and after childbirth...so I don't think it is exclusive to after giving birth. I am sure there are women that have screamers and have never had kids

But....Congrats
clapping.gif

Girl about town

I had them before i had my son and i have them now, they aren't any better quality since giving birth but i always orgasm 99.9% of the time i would feel cheated if i didn't xx

claralikesguts

you girls who are able to orgasm almost every time are so lucky!!! i have to work so hard for it.. clearing my mind and relaxing are the most difficult things for me to do.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
you girls who are able to orgasm almost every time are so lucky!!! i have to work so hard for it.. clearing my mind and relaxing are the most difficult things for me to do.

Same here! It's not that I don't enjoy it, but it's hard for me to get in that frame of mind where orgasm is possible.

LMD84

i don't get mind blowing orgasms everytime however i do orgasm 99.9% of the time me and hubby get down to it.

so yeah i'm 24 with no babies and i've had mind blowing ones - thought i was gonna pee myself a few times!

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i don't get mind blowing orgasms everytime however i do orgasm 99.9% of the time me and hubby get down to it.

so yeah i'm 24 with no babies and i've had mind blowing ones - thought i was gonna pee myself a few times!

This is pretty much me too... minus the hubby, but yes on the age and on the percentage.

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
I've still never had one from a guy..sex, oral sex, manual stimulation, nada.

However, I have had hundreds solo!

Congratulations
smiles.gif

Seconded, for the most part. I've had my fair share when we're both on board, but not from just him. His fingers are too big, and I don't feel much from penetration.

kaliraksha

I also wanted to mention that many sources say that women do hit their sexual peaks in their 30s, so maybe you've just arrived! Congrats! It's so great to be able to enjoy sex in the same way and as regularly as a guy. Actually, once you get going you might be enjoying it more frequently than your guy... I think I get 3 to his 1 now that we're 7 yrs into our relationship.