First pay from MAC?

User67

Hey everyone,
I'm loving my new job at MAC & I'm learning so much & having so much fun! I just have a quick question though. I chose to do direct deposit when I was hired. But, my manager told me last week when I called in my hours that for the first few weeks they would be mailing my checks to me on firday & I should get them by Monday the lastest until the direct deposit is set up. I was just wondering if this is the norm & if anyone has ever experienced any type of delay with their first few paychecks? Because I am totally broke & deperate right now LOL!

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Hey everyone,
I'm loving my new job at MAC & I'm learning so much & having so much fun! I just have a quick question though. I chose to do direct deposit when I was hired. But, my manager told me last week when I called in my hours that for the first few weeks they would be mailing my checks to me on firday & I should get them by Monday the lastest until the direct deposit is set up. I was just wondering if this is the norm & if anyone has ever experienced any type of delay with their first few paychecks? Because I am totally broke & deperate right now LOL!

Yep!

My direct deposit took two pays before it took effect. My checks usually arrived on Friday though.

User67

I actually went & checked my mail right after I wrote this & my check was there. YAY!

kimmy

that's normal for any business that offers direct depos. my first check from the county was mailed to me, my direct deposit took almost a month to set up.
oh.gif

diorgrl

Do they always mail the first cheque to your home, or do they sometimes have it sent to your home base store??