First post of my work... a photoshoot!

ShortnSassy

Ladies this is my first post of my work although I've been lurking around here for a few years now! I did the shoot with a photographer I didn't know for the first time and she did an amazing job! I did the hair and makeup and the model is one of my best friends. These are my favorite shots. Enjoy!

Products I used...
*Bare Minerals foundation
*MAC Bronzer in Golden
*Jane Blush in Blushing Petal
*Stila Liquid Highlighter in #1
*MAC Pigment in Golden Lemon
*MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
*MAC Shadow in Carbon
*MAC Shadow in Phloof
*MAC Lashes (can't remember what number!)
*MAC Cremesheen in Creme d' Nude
*MAC Lipglass in Pastel Emotion

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...e/IMG_6484.jpg
IMG_6566.jpg

IMG_6576.jpg

IMG_6551.jpg

II3rinII

may i give a small critique? she looks great but i would recomend not using B.E. for professional photoshoots, its not photofriendly. in the color shots you can tell the face looks lighter than the body though im sure in real life it matched perfectly. im not bashing B.E. and think its great for every day use but its not the best for photography. try something with no talc, and a lower concentration of titanium dioxcide and mica. brands like makeup forever, cinema secrets, rcma and a few of MAcs foundations photograph beautifully. everything else is absolutly stunning!! keep it up!

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
may i give a small critique? she looks great but i would recomend not using B.E. for professional photoshoots, its not photofriendly. in the color shots you can tell the face looks lighter than the body though im sure in real life it matched perfectly. im not bashing B.E. and think its great for every day use but its not the best for photography. try something with no talc, and a lower concentration of titanium dioxcide and mica. brands like makeup forever, cinema secrets, rcma and a few of MAcs foundations photograph beautifully. everything else is absolutly stunning!! keep it up!

This is good for me to know, too. I don't normally use those products, but I will remember that for sure! I used MUFE HD powder a lot in my shoot the other day.

ShortnSassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII

thanks for the recommendation! i had heard this before but forgot about it until i saw the pictures. i will def have to check out something else for my kit! and thanks ladies for the kind words!!!