First Time FOTD's

joraye

Long time lurker, first time for my FOTD's.

I haven't mastered blending, lining, or much of anything. Just going all out for some constructive criticism. :-D

joblue.jpg

Just to show you gals what I'm working with, this is me, and one of my favorite looks. Alot of this is fountainbleu e/s, light as air liner, blitz & glitz and some delphic thrown in.....and of course, pink poodle l/g.

http://www.joraye.com/images/santafe.jpg

Coppering e/s
Goldmine e/s towards the brow, and possibly good as gold pearlized somewhere, this is an old picture
and of course, delphic f/l.
This reminds me of the turquoise and abode stuff in New Mexico, Arizona, etc, so I call it my Santa Fe look.

lisapurple.jpg

Just a purple look I did on one of my friends who NEVER wears crazy colors.
Beautiful Iris, Stars 'n' Rockets, Trax e/s, and Blitz & Glitz

lureeyes.jpg

And this look was actually borrowed from a fellow specktra member, she created it a day or so after lure came out and inspired me to go out and buy lure that day. I believe I thanked her properly in her thread as well.

I think that's it....for now....maybe this will bring me out of my shell and make me post some more FOTDs!

Willa

I love the last look
If a friend of mine (blond) ask me for a look, I'll try it!

lvgz

yes i think you need to work on the lining [the liner looks messy]. try pulling your eyelid out [stretch it] and then steadily put on liner. that helps the line be smooth.

also, the purple eotd.. i think the purple is up too high. bringing it lower and add a highlight would look great [even when going for outrageous, bright eyes]

and the last pic, i think filling in your brows would set the look off!

good work :]

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
yes i think you need to work on the lining [the liner looks messy]. try pulling your eyelid out [stretch it] and then steadily put on liner. that helps the line be smooth.

also, the purple eotd.. i think the purple is up too high. bringing it lower and add a highlight would look great [even when going for outrageous, bright eyes]

and the last pic, i think filling in your brows would set the look off!

good work :]

U'r very pretty!
smiles.gif
i also agree with lvgz
smiles.gif
I hope u post more so we can see more of u'r pretty face
smiles.gif

Wattage

Well done! I agree with you that the blending could use a little refining but otherwise you look lovely!!

Keep posting
winks.gif