First trip to CCO !!

cocolicouss

i got some goodies today im really excited except when i got home and opned one of my p/p it was kind of already open and i looked inside and it looked like dried out but it went on fine so im kind of annoyed other than that yayy for new stuff
yahoo.gif

Rollickin’ p/p
Cash flow p/p the one that was opened
ssad.gif

Perky p/p
3N l/s
4N l/s
Mutiny pigment
Your ladyship pigment
Love Knot l/g
wonderwhite glitter eyeliner

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

marvlgrl2

Is there an easy way to find out if there's a CCO near you? Sorry if this is kind of a dumb question but I'm new
smiles.gif

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvlgrl2
Is there an easy way to find out if there's a CCO near you? Sorry if this is kind of a dumb question but I'm new
smiles.gif

i think they are usually at the outlets so if there are any outlets near you then you can check there website and find out that's how i found out about mine

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Great Stuff!! I want Cash Flow!!!
th_mad0217.gif

i know at first i wasnt going to get it but then i was like wait i have alot of gold's and bronzey colors so i got it but i was angry cause when i got home it was like open and looked dried out

TISH1124

^^^ Really take it back..Or call them and tell them to hold you one until you can get back over...

marvlgrl2

Thanks, ladies. Everyone's so nice on here
smiles.gif
I'll give my local outlets a shot and try that link!

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Really take it back..Or call them and tell them to hold you one until you can get back over...

yea your rite i should but it's a pian to go back even tho this one is closer to me i have no time during the week but i will deffi call them tom <3 thanks

cocolicouss

Quote:
Thanks, ladies. Everyone's so nice on here
smiles.gif
I'll give my local outlets a shot and try that link!

np good luck

hhunt2

There was a display for Mutiny at my local CCO, but when the gal went to get me one, she said they ran out. Errr, hate that. I really wanted it. Lucky you. lol

About the dried out paint pot... that happens often. The other weekened, I bought 1N l/g and it smells really weird. A few months ago, a gal had bought foundation in her color, but it came out gray. And the p/p and f/l displays at another CCO near me always has open displays (so the displays are all dried out and gross).

I usually check out all my purchases while I walk to my car or sit in my car. I don't want to travel back home and realize that what I bought is old or dried out.

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Great haul! I'm so jealous lol you got all the good stuff!

yes i was very lucky to find these goodies

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
There was a display for Mutiny at my local CCO, but when the gal went to get me one, she said they ran out. Errr, hate that. I really wanted it. Lucky you. lol

About the dried out paint pot... that happens often. The other weekened, I bought 1N l/g and it smells really weird. A few months ago, a gal had bought foundation in her color, but it came out gray. And the p/p and f/l displays at another CCO near me always has open displays (so the displays are all dried out and gross).

I usually check out all my purchases while I walk to my car or sit in my car. I don't want to travel back home and realize that what I bought is old or dried out.

yea that's a good idea lol but i was too excited to go there since it was my first time that i didn't think of that and while i was shopping around i looked at my reciept and they had given me 2 of the same lipsticks so i had to go back and get the other one and im glad i caught that before i got home or else i would have been really pissed

marvlgrl2

I've located a CCO near me, yay! Just so I know what I'm walking into, what kind of things do they have? All MAC products? I checked their website and it just said they have their own brand of cosmetics, nothing was mentioned about brand names.

TISH1124

Quote:
I've located a CCO near me, yay! Just so I know what I'm walking into, what kind of things do they have? All MAC products? I checked their website and it just said they have their own brand of cosmetics, nothing was mentioned about brand names.

Estee Lauder Companies
MAC
Bobbi Brown
Prescriptives
Colognes/Perfumes
Origins

I can't remember what else...
I bought my dh the new UnForgivable Platinum by Sean John ....It is the BEST!!!

marvlgrl2

Whoa, that's a lot. I'm super excited. Do you find there's a huge price difference? I'd like to pick up some brushes and they're so spendy from MAC.