First try at hot pink lipstick... Girl About Town, Poodle Pink, Rocking Chick Lips

hnich

I'm still figuring out my digital camera settings (will follow the excellent tutorial later, these I just snapped quick) my sister was in town and brought her new Barbie Loves MAC lipstuff, which I had to test, and now have purchased my own hot pink lipstuff because of
Sorry for cluttered background, no eye closeups and scattered bangs! will hopefully be fixed in further fotds
also photos have not been retouched, so yes, blotchiness may ensue! I'm quite happy with how well I am covered though, I thank her cetaphil moisturizer, my jojoba oil staple is failing me

March102007_09.jpg

March102007_07.jpg

Eyes (even though you can't see them!)
MAC Beige-ing Shadestick
NYX nude Pigment
Milani Garden Mist eyeshadow
Milani Clover eyeshadow
MAC Club eyeshadow
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Cake Mascara in Velvet Black

Face
Everyday Minerals Fairly Neutral Intensive Mineral Foundation
Prescriptives Level 2 Cool Total Protection Concealer
MAC Coygirl Blush

Lips
MAC Cranberry Lipliner
MAC Rocking Chick (pretty sure, it's the Barbie Fuschia one)
MAC Poodle Pink Lipglass

Criticism, Comments welcome, especially if they help me put on makeup better, or do hair! I know it looks pretty dry and ragged on the ends right now

Holly

Re: First try at hot pink lipstick... Girl About Town, Poodle Pink, Rocking Chick Lips

Hot
greengrin.gif

saniyairshad

Re: First try at hot pink lipstick... Girl About Town, Poodle Pink, Rocking Chick Lips

UR LIPS LOOK ABSOLUTELY DIVINE...sexiness
smiles.gif

jenii

You're so cute, you kinda remind me of the singer Robyn. She's one of my favorite singers.
greengrin.gif

stevoulina

I love hot pink lipstick on you, it looks great!!
smiles.gif

kimmy

love the pink lips on you!

*Luna*

I'm slightly jealous of how well you rock PINKS, I can't wear pink to save my life.

ashley_v85

I love the lips!!! Hot pink lips look really good on you. I love hot pink lips with blonde hair.
OHHHHHHHHHH how I miss being blonde, haha.

ccarp001

you're so cute! i love the lips : )

elektra513

your hot pink lips are so fab!! And that Rockin' Chick l/s...Me want
weeping.gif

hnich

Sadly my sister left with her Barbia MAC...so I ran out and bought Girl About town and a fuschia NYX gloss...wearing it tonight, so I'll take pics, see how it looks

thanks for all the compliments! my lips were already starting to bleed at that point though (5 minutes after applying!)...I need to pick up one of those reverse lipliners today

linkas

Cute!

Krasevayadancer

Love that color on your lips! It looks great with your complexion.