Fix+ before or after foundation?

MACaddict08

I know you can do both but what do all you prefer?
smiles.gif

ette

after, spray it once about an arms length away onto my 187 and buff into the face.

ette

i like the 187 or the kevyn aucoin super soft powder buff because the 180 was so harsh, and turned my skin red. but another to try is the icon kabuki, which they are supposedly coming out a full handled version of.

MACaddict08

would any kabuki brush work? i dont have many nice brushes...just the ones from the holiday sets
ssad.gif
....man do i need a job haha

asteffey

misschievous,

when i use Fix + i notice my frost or metallic e/s are more metallicy or frosty and colors come out. matte and other less shimmery finishes stand out. over all, it really adds a lot of glow to your skin and the benefits are pretty great. i think it just makes makeup look more tailored and finished. try it out at a mac store before you buy it though. i know a girl who had a weird puffy reaction to it-- so it isnt for everyone.

i was skeptical about the hype before i tried it. if you are interested i have pics of foundation buffed without it and then with it. PM me if you want me to post them, or email them to you.

kimmy

asteffy, could you post/pm those photos to me? i'm interested in fix+ as well, but i haven't really seen it in action yet :\

LipstickChick

I'd love to know exactly what buffing is, too -- is this pretty much using a brush the same way you would with minerals, swirling and swirling until ... (this is where I get stuck LOL).

ASteffy, I saw your pics, and your skin is simply amazing looking, and I'd love to recreate such a flawless fiinish myself ... help me to buff LOL
greengrin.gif
!